1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 22:34
    What you all up to?
    I'll be back at home after an awesome Xmas with the extended family at my Mum's place. I intend to see Rogue 1, go for some walks and take stock in preparation for 2017.

You?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 22:38
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What you all up to?
    I'll be back at home after an awesome Xmas with the extended family at my Mum's place. I intend to see Rogue 1, go for some walks and take stock in preparation for 2017.

You?
    Nobody likes you.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 22:46
    What you all up to?

You?
    Rogue One is on my agenda as well. Maybe over the New Year's weekend.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 22:48
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Rogue One is on my agenda as well. Maybe over the New Year's weekend.
    Don't talk to him!!!
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 22:53
    What you all up to?

You?
    Well, Christmas Day and New Year's Day are national holidays usually here in Indonesia (falling a week apart obviously) and that, plus the proximity of weekends, has often resulted in many people taking some leave and/or taking a sickie or two and so creating a 'holiday period' of sorts.

With no national holidays this year (both big days falling on already-a-day-off Sundays) the Xmas-Twixmas-NY period is passing in a slightly atypically very everything-is-as-usual kind of way, and this more or less goes for me too.
  6. RSA
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 22:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, Christmas Day and New Year's Day are national holidays usually here in Indonesia (falling a week apart obviously) and that, plus the proximity of weekends, has often resulted in many people taking some leave and/or taking a sickie or two and so creating a 'holiday period' of sorts.

With no national holidays this year (both big days falling on already ...[text shortened]... ghtly atypically very everything-is-as-usual kind of way, and this more or less goes for me too.
    where in Indonesia do you live?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 22:55
    Originally posted by FMF

With no national holidays this year (both big days falling on already ...[text shortened]... ghtly atypically very everything-is-as-usual kind of way, and this more or less goes for me too.
    Hugs and kisses to Dive.
    Puke.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 23:02
    Living in Limbo - waiting for the next booze-fest!
    Unfortunately wife returned to work today.

Picking her up later for a last minute scan as baby is not growing as fast as she should.
    Personally I don't think there is room for her to grow any more!
    Anyway - docs may decide to whip her out a month early depending on what
    this scan reveals. So I may have another daughter before the New Year.
    (What a crappy time for a birthday!!)
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 23:03
    I plan on attending the union of divegeester and chaney3 in a very pink setting
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 23:07
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I plan on attending the union of divegeester and chaney3 in a very pink setting
    It seems you may be in need of an ass whooping?

If not, explain.
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 23:08
    Originally posted by chaney3
    It seems you may be in need of an ass whooping?

If not, explain.
    I'll take the ass whooping rather than trying to explain the obvious
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 23:09
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I'll take the ass whooping rather than trying to explain the obvious
    What is the obvious?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 23:22
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    where in Indonesia do you live?
    One of the parts where Christmas Day and New Year's Day fall exactly one week apart.😛
  14. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 23:261 edit
    In Australia - land of the long weekend - we get "substituted public holidays" whenever they land on a Saturday or Sunday. So this year "Twixmas" runs an extra 2 days, from 24 December to 2 January (10 straight days off work for most people). Some workplaces open for the 3 possible workdays (Wednesday to Friday) but most people take those days off, since it's summer here. 🙂
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Dec '16 23:261 edit
    What you all up to?

You?
    Dive,

What happened to your man-flue? Did that disappear? Must have been a 24 hr thing huh?

EDIT: Oh yea, So happy to hear you are feeling better!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree