Which is more idiotic?
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 18:10
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Which is more idiotic?
    I've never seen Only Fools and Horses. Can you dig up a youtubular sample for us?
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 18:111 edit
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I've never seen Only Fools and Horses. Can you dig up a youtubular sample for us?
    Yes! Will be right back with a favourite of mine.

YouTube
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 18:18
    Dellboy set the idiocy bar pretty low; it's hard to imagine anyone shinnying under it.
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 19:35
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    Yes! Will be right back with a favourite of mine.

[youtube]dj2-OijqpgM[/youtube]
    This is a tough call for me, because I'm familiar with the show Two and a Half Men and because (being American) I'm more familiar with American humor.
    But even if I watched several episodes of Only Fools and Horses I'd probably rate that show as being less stupid. I liked early episodes of 2 1/2 Men because of the premise and because the acting wasn't half bad, but it seemed to quickly de-evolve into exclusively high lighting the most stupid aspects of that show.
  6. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 19:48
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Which is more idiotic?
    discussing them online...
  7. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 04:34
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    This is a tough call for me, because I'm familiar with the show Two and a Half Men and because (being American) I'm more familiar with American humor.
    But even if I watched several episodes of Only Fools and Horses I'd probably rate that show as being less stupid. I liked early episodes of 2 1/2 Men because of the premise and because the acting wasn't ha ...[text shortened]... seemed to quickly de-evolve into exclusively high lighting the most stupid aspects of that show.
    I discovered the show through my sons. Alan and Charlie were a hilarious combination with their complex female exploits and as for Rose? Such a sweet little sociopath.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree