1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 14:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am fine with people seeing what you write and how you behave.
    Opine much?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 14:18
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby to divegeester
    Confirm much?
    What was he supposed to do, deny it? It was private information. You divulged it.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 14:401 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Originally posted by divegeester
    "Yes I have you on "ignore" why do think that is?"

Confirm much?
    You're on my ignore list because you spam me up with unwanted messages every so often and use the facility to circumnavigate what dynamic may be occurring in the public forum.
    It's not a reflection of how I feel about you personally, I don't need to make passive-aggressive gestures to tell you that
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 15:00
    Originally posted by Kegge
    You're an idiot, go away.
    Make me. Silly boy.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 15:04
    Once was an effective way of drawing attention to yourself through the forum banter it generated; repeatedly throwing out the same silly insult just makes you look like Robbie carrobie
    Don't think I don't read your posts in the forums geester. Hypocrite. You do the same thing. But you probably can't remember from one day to the next what you said the day before.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 15:10
    You're on my ignore list because you spam me up with unwanted messages every so often and use the facility to circumnavigate what dynamic may be occurring in the public forum.
    It's not a reflection of how I feel about you personally, I don't need to make passive-aggressive gestures to tell you that
    What's the matter? Can't you handle one frail old man? You gotta run and hide while slinging invective language like a whining crybaby.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 15:12
    Originally posted by josephw
    Don't think I don't read your posts in the forums geester. Hypocrite. You do the same thing. But you probably can't remember from one day to the next what you said the day before.
    Are you going to cite a Bible verse to try to sanctify your disapproval of a fellow Christian again? 😉
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 15:17
    What's the matter? Can't you handle one frail old man? You gotta run and hide while slinging invective language like a whining crybaby.
    Weren't you condemning people for directing vitriol at others only yesterday on this forum?
  9. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 15:22
    Make me. Silly boy.
    That comment confirmed you're an idiot indeed.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 15:50
    "Two Word Questions" (OP)
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    Are you going to cite a Bible verse to try to sanctify your disapproval of a fellow Christian again? 😉
    I can if I want to.

But as always you frame the question in an effort to misrepresent meaning. I don't quote scripture to sanctify disapproval of anyone, but that's not how you see it since you vehemently disapprove of the Bible. Clearly your bias shines through in everything you think and say in reference to your rejection of the Holy Scriptures. It must be painfully trying on your mind since you flipped it back to rebellion against God's Word.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:07
    I can if I want to.

But as always you frame the question in an effort to misrepresent meaning. I don't quote scripture to sanctify disapproval of anyone, but that's not how you see it since you vehemently disapprove of the Bible. Clearly your bias shines through in everything you think and say in reference to your rejection of the Holy Scriptures. It must be painfully trying on your mind since you flipped it back to rebellion against God's Word.
    So did you cite James 4:4 in order to be critical of a fellow Christian or not?
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    So did you cite James 4:4 in order to be critical of a fellow Christian or not?
    Not!

I was being critical of a poster's behavior. In that particular case. Something you failed to perceive.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:29
    Not!

I was being critical of a poster's behavior. In that particular case. Something you failed to perceive.
    So you were not being critical of divegeester, you were being critical of "a poster's behavior", is that what you are saying?
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you were not being critical of divegeester, you were being critical of "a poster's behavior", is that what you are saying?
    Was it that complicated? My speech is pretty plain isn't it? What's your point?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree