1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 16:561 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Was it that complicated? My speech is pretty plain isn't it? What's your point?
    So, obviously you did cite James 4:4 in order to be critical of a fellow Christian. Pretty plain speech, in action, would have had you answer a plain "yes" earlier on the previous page.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 17:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    So, obviously you [b]did cite James 4:4 in order to be critical of a fellow Christian. Pretty plain speech, in action, would have had you answer a plain "yes" earlier on the previous page.[/b]
    The answer is no. I was not being critical about an individual's person, but as I explained, their behavior. Big difference. Plainly a difference you're not able to comprehend.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 17:09
    The answer is no. I was not being critical about an individual's person, but as I explained, their behavior. Big difference. Plainly a difference you're not able to comprehend.
    I am able to comprehend what you are saying here. Whichever way you parse it, you are wriggling. 😉
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 18:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am able to comprehend what you are saying here. Whichever way you parse it, you are wriggling. 😉
    Everyone wriggles a little. It's hard to say everything exactly the right way. If we could there'd be no debate. 😉
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 18:12
    Everyone wriggles a little. It's hard to say everything exactly the right way. If we could there'd be no debate. 😉
    If your citing of a Bible verse to score points in the midst of some General Forum banter results in you wriggling and resorting to sophistry, then you really ought to reflect on whether you are using your holy scriptures in a decent and appropriate way. 😉
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 19:20
    "Two Word Questions" (OP)

Think much?
  7. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 19:23
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Two Word Questions" (OP)

Think much?
    Get lost pervert. Nobody is interested in your retarded topic.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 20:12
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Get lost pervert. Nobody is interested in your retarded topic.
    Why post?
  9. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    13 Mar '16 21:15
    Why post?
    Read your own goddamn topic and find the answer moron.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 02:36
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Read your own goddamn topic and find the answer moron.
    Nobody's paying any attention to you. Troll.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 03:16
    Think much?
    Paste much?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 07:04
    Don't think I don't read your posts in the forums geester. Hypocrite. You do the same thing. But you probably can't remember from one day to the next what you said the day before.
    I don't use the Bible to throw insults at people as forum banter.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 07:06
    What's the matter? Can't you handle one frail old man? You gotta run and hide while slinging invective language like a whining crybaby.
    What makes you think Grampy Bobby is a "frail old man"?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 07:09
    Not!

I was being critical of a poster's behavior. In that particular case. Something you failed to perceive.
    How do you separate being critical of the poster with critical of their behaviour? Surely we are all what we post and how we behave. Including you.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 07:10
    So am I not permitted the same latitude which you provide yourself, whereby I can criticise Grampy Bobby's behaviour?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree