1. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 01:45
    Unconfirmed rumors concerning the redeployment of US Naval ships have revealed a plan by the Trump administration to reclaim Scotland and tow it to the coast of the Carolinas. Administration officials in the US are insisting that historically Scotland was once part of North America and lacking assistance from Canada to claim what is rightfully ours we will "take back what is ours" by whatever means necessary. Currently the Trump administration has contracted for the purchase of $800 million worth of really big chains to accomplish the mission.
    Donald Trump is preparing to declare this a National Emergency in the next 10 days.

In a related rumor, in an effort to relieve the budget deficit here in the US , it has been proposed to charge Great Britain for the heat produced by the Gulf Stream. President Trump is currently reviewing plans to divert the Gulf Stream should Great Britain fail to pay for the heat received.

Remember you heard it here first !
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 01:47
    @caissad4 said
    Unconfirmed rumors concerning the redeployment of US Naval ships have revealed a plan by the Trump administration to reclaim Scotland and tow it to the coast of the Carolinas. Administration officials in the US are insisting that historically Scotland was once part of North America and lacking assistance from Canada to claim what is rightfully ours we will "take back what is ...[text shortened]... Stream should Great Britain fail to pay for the heat received.

I heard that too but didn't believe a word until now.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 03:551 edit
    Not a new rumour, but still ...
    Australia gets drunk, wakes up in North Atlantic
    http://www.satirewire.com/news/jan02/australia.shtml
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 08:32
    Trump’s patch of Scotland.

[Why has Trump applied for new planning permission in a Scottish town?]
    YouTube
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 09:452 edits
    @caissad4

I can confirm that I too have heard rumors and could hardly fail to disagree less.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 11:17
    @moonbus said
    @caissad4

I can confirm that I too have heard rumors and could hardly fail to disagree less.
    as long as england stays contamination fre thats ok.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 13:10
    @caissad4 said
    Unconfirmed rumors concerning the redeployment of US Naval ships have revealed a plan by the Trump administration to reclaim Scotland and tow it to the coast of the Carolinas. Administration officials in the US are insisting that historically Scotland was once part of North America and lacking assistance from Canada to claim what is rightfully ours we will "take back what is ...[text shortened]... Stream should Great Britain fail to pay for the heat received.

I am not surprised, in the least. It is, after all, Trump eh?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 16:33
    @great-big-stees said
    I am not surprised, in the least. It is, after all, Trump eh?
    I just hope he doesn't plow into Bermuda on the way over, NASA has some nice radio telescopes there.......
  9. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 17:17
    @caissad4 said

It won't cost the American people a cent either,did you know there is a endless supply of free ice cubes in Antartica?
  10. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 23:41
    @gareth-cobb said
    It won't cost the American people a cent either,did you know there is a endless supply of free ice cubes in Antartica?
    Ice cubes, yes.
    All part of the Trump plan to cure global warming.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '19 13:32
    @caissad4 said
    Ice cubes, yes.
    All part of the Trump plan to cure global warming.
    The man's a genius. It's no wonder he's the President.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '19 13:39
    @great-big-stees said
    The man's a genius. It's no wonder he's the President.
    Yes, a self proclaimed 'stable genius' where he is with the rest of the stable genius horses😉
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '19 13:43
    @sonhouse said
    Yes, a self proclaimed 'stable genius' where he is with the rest of the stable genius horses😉
    "Neigh". He's in with the Asses.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Mar '19 15:02
    @great-big-stees said
    "Neigh". He's in with the Asses.
    Not that I don't agree, but just for arguments sake, he did get himself elected. He knew where to get the votes. Everyone underestimated him, including me. I laughed when I heard the Trumpster was running. I wonder if in the beginning he even thought he had a chance?

-VR
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 12:59
    @very-rusty said
    Not that I don't agree, but just for arguments sake, he did get himself elected. He knew where to get the votes. Everyone underestimated him, including me. I laughed when I heard the Trumpster was running. I wonder if in the beginning he even thought he had a chance?

-VR
    Rumour has it...no.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree