1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '19 03:40
    Russ just did a mod allowing uploads from Soundcloud. So if you have tracks you have written and played yourself, solo or multitrack, stick them on Soundcloud and then you can load them here.
    You have to go 'share' then 'embed' then in the URL box scroll the list over till you find the track number, 9 digits, write that # down, then go
    SoundCloud : song name
    and it pops up in playable format.

Like this, a tune I wrote for my grandson when he was into baseball, I called it Caleb's Walk....
    SoundCloud : Caleb's Walk
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 May '19 14:22
    @sonhouse

Great tune, though I wouldn't have connceted it with basball, but with a rural dancing affair.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '19 16:24
    @ponderable said
    @sonhouse

Great tune, though I wouldn't have connceted it with basball, but with a rural dancing affair.
    Yeah, I know, I write a tune, record it and THEN come up with a name, usually a family member. On my Soundcloud account I am up to 85 tracks now, maybe half my compositions and the rest traditional American folk or old timey tunes and some songs sung by my wife and friends when we lived in Jerusalem. My favorite song was sung by Esther Haynes, lead singer and lead guitar, backup vocals by my wife Susan and our friend Shelly Yamini. We recorded that song in our flat in Abu Tor, part of Jerusalem. The song is called West Virginia is my home, written and sung originally by Hazel Dickens, an American old timey folk musician RIP now. Of the versions I have heard online, I think the girls singing it at our flat did the best job of any I ever heard. Had me doodling on mandolin.
    Anyway, I wrote tunes and them named them for former GF's, wife, mom, sister, grandkids, our children and so forth. We have a large family so I will NEVER run out of possible recipients😉
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 May '19 16:28
    @ponderable said
    @sonhouse

You know my English isn't really good so I'll ask would connceted be a word or a typing error? 😉

-VR
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '19 17:051 edit
    @very-rusty said
    You know my English isn't really good so I'll ask would connceted be a word or a typing error? 😉

-VR
    Well let's examine that word. Connceted. Is that a Canuke pejorative? And what are you pejorating about anyway?
    Do you have music to contribute which is what this thread is about.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 May '19 17:41
    @sonhouse

I repeat:

You know my English isn't really good so I'll ask would connceted be a word or a typing error? A word used by Ponderable in this thread!

-VR
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '19 18:03
    @very-rusty said
    @sonhouse

I repeat:

You know my English isn't really good so I'll ask would connceted be a word or a typing error? A word used by Ponderable in this thread!

-VR
    Ah so grasshopper, I admit my error. Do you recommend 20 lashes or just cutting off little finger?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 May '19 18:23
    @sonhouse said
    Ah so grasshopper, I admit my error. Do you recommend 20 lashes or just cutting off little finger?
    Neither, I take it was a typing error not a word then!

-VR
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '19 20:46
    @very-rusty said
    Neither, I take it was a typing error not a word then!

-VR
    Ah, so he wasn't pulling a Shakespeare, inventing new words where he gets to define the new word🙂 Ok, so do do music, that is the theme of this thread, upload your own and the like?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 May '19 20:49
    @sonhouse said
    Ah, so he wasn't pulling a Shakespeare, inventing new words where he gets to define the new word🙂 Ok, so do do music, that is the theme of this thread, upload your own and the like?
    Ok continue....with your music thing. I understand it wasn't a real word.

-VR
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '19 21:491 edit
    @Very-Rusty It was supposed to be connected. He reversed the middle c and e.
    What is your native language if I may ask?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '19 20:16
    @sonhouse said
    @Very-Rusty It was supposed to be connected. He reversed the middle c and e.
    What is your native language if I may ask?
    Well I guess there are not many musicians composing their own music here.
  13. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Jul '19 15:16
    @very-rusty said
    @sonhouse

I repeat:

-VR
    It was a typing error.
    Not my first and most probably not my last on the site.

But I still think sonhouses Music is worthwhile to hear, so thank you for the thread.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Jul '19 15:31
    @very-rusty said
    @sonhouse

I repeat:

-VR
    So it should have been Connected.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree