1. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 20:053 edits
    [ fake note from management: to insure your ads are not deleted post them here on this thread ]

Looking to get in on a new and exciting business opportunity?
    Application of existing technology for eco-friendly bio energy production in the California dairy cow industry is expected to begin soon. But this ground floor opportunity won't last for very long. Installation and application leading to production of clean energy is expected to sky rocket into one of the fastest growing industries in America, exceeding the growth and expansion of the Dakota oil fracting boom.

Time is limited, so to insure being a part of this exciting new industry you must act now. You can contact me or any of my associates at (ihopethisworks@yehaw.erp).
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 13:19
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    [ fake note from management: to insure your ads are not deleted post them here on this thread ]

Looking to get in on a new and exciting business opportunity?
    Application of existing technology for eco-friendly bio energy production in the California dairy cow industry is expected to begin soon. But this ground floor opportunity won't last for very lo ...[text shortened]... stry you must act now. You can contact me or any of my associates at (ihopethisworks@yehaw.erp).
    you could also buy a few Shares of my banana mine

complete@bananas.biz
  3. Standard memberJerryH
    Hyperbole Happy
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 13:45
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    you could also buy a few Shares of my banana mine

complete@bananas.biz
    This wouldn't be a lunar banana mine would it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree