General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Cock Fighter
    Mongo
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    02 Jan '17 17:25
    Why do you insist on adding a "-VR" sign off to every post? This is the epitome of douchery.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    443833
    02 Jan '17 17:291 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Why do you insist on adding a "-VR" sign off to every post? This is the epitome of douchery.
    HOH,

    You old bugger, no one killed you off yet I see....They say the bad live forever, I believe that is true. Watch not get hit crossing the road by an 18 wheeler!!! All the best in 2017, master of douchery!!! 😛 😉

    The -VR at the end is just to pull peoples chains like yourself whos chains are easy to pull!!! 😉 😛

    -VR
  3. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Cock Fighter
    Mongo
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    02 Jan '17 18:35
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    HOH,

    You old bugger, no one killed you off yet I see....They say the bad live forever, I believe that is true. Watch not get hit crossing the road by an 18 wheeler!!! All the best in 2017, master of douchery!!! 😛 😉

    The -VR at the end is just to pull peoples chains like yourself whos chains are easy to pull!!! 😉 😛

    -VR
    You sack of syphilitic puds, you know you miss me when I'm not around. Still stalking the docks of Halifax and jacking off fishermen for loonies?
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    102506
    02 Jan '17 19:01
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    You sack of syphilitic puds, you know you miss me when I'm not around. Still stalking the docks of Halifax and jacking off fishermen for loonies?
    So that's how he made his money.
  5. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    02 Jan '17 19:50
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    You sack of syphilitic puds, you know you miss me when I'm not around. Still stalking the docks of Halifax and jacking off fishermen for loonies?
    A lot of money to be made if you got warm hands.
  6. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Cock Fighter
    Mongo
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    02 Jan '17 20:05
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    A lot of money to be made if you got warm hands.
    He's the fastest jack in Halifax.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    102506
    02 Jan '17 20:10
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    He's the fastest jack in Halifax.
    Hey sailor, new in town?
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Strutting Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    13947
    02 Jan '17 20:25
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    He's the fastest jack in Halifax.
    Thank goodness sir I bank with Barclays.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    443833
    02 Jan '17 20:521 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    You sack of syphilitic puds, you know you miss me when I'm not around. Still stalking the docks of Halifax and jacking off fishermen for loonies?
    HoH,

    LOL.....Same old lame crap. Do you ever get tired of it?

    Ooops almost forgot the

    -VR
  10. Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    39228
    02 Jan '17 20:561 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    HoH,

    LOL.....Same old lame crap. Do you ever get tired of it?
  11. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Cock Fighter
    Mongo
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    02 Jan '17 21:13
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    HoH,

    LOL.....Same old lame crap. Do you ever get tired of it?

    Ooops almost forgot the

    -VR
    Pot, kettle and black spring to mind. You're more stuck in a loop of lame crap than I am.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    443833
    02 Jan '17 21:16
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Pot, kettle and black spring to mind. You're more stuck in a loop of lame crap than I am.
    hoh,

    All you come on here for every so often is to try and stir the pot. I've collected more skulls than chess games you've played.

    You must be quite bored, you once said you come in here when ever you happen to be bored.

    Watch out for the big 18 wheeler!!! 😛

    Just for you,
    -VR...being you like it so much! 😉
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    91336
    02 Jan '17 21:21
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    All you come on here for every so often is to try and stir the pot.
    As you keep saying, everyone's entitled to their opinion...
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52874
    02 Jan '17 22:22
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Why do you insist on adding a "-VR" sign off to every post? This is the epitome of douchery.
    Yeah and you are such a sweetheart.


    NOT.
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    02 Jan '17 22:28
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    NOT.
    What are you? Six?

    Hand, tear a new one to this pedantic brat.
Back to Top