1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 13:142 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Robbie,

I wouldn't compare myself to Jesus if I were you! Especially after the fiasco you created last year in the clan forum. Just hope Jesus forgives you, and you JW friends don't find out about what you did. 😉

-VR
    I am not comparing myself to anyone, you simply made that up. Fiasco? You simply made that up too. Face Crusty your entire narrative is made up.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 13:191 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am not comparing myself to anyone, you simply made that up. Fiasco? You simply made that up too.
    Robbie,

Sounded to me like you were comparing yourself to Jesus. I am sure your JW friends don't know of the fiasco you pulled here in the clan forums last year. You may get discommunicated ! 😛 Listen we all know who made up things last year, and in a big way, even throwing some of your so called friends under the bus to do it.

-VR
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 13:30
    Robbie,

Sounded to me like you were comparing yourself to Jesus. I am sure your JW friends don't know of the fiasco you pulled here in the clan forums last year. You may get discommunicated ! 😛 Listen we all know who made up things last year, and in a big way, even throwing some of your so called friends under the bus to do it.

-VR
    Yes Crusty but what appears to you to be the case and actual reality rarely if ever manage to converge.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 18:43
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Isn't there a school of thought that says, if you get the idea across it doesn't matter how poorly written it was in the first place?
    But seriously, one shouldn't expect to get their point across if one can't even communicate clearly.

Why does the onus have to be on the reader to understand that which isn't presented legibly?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 19:29
    Dive,

It is not as much fun if you ask to have your chains yanked.... 😉

-VR
    Lol, I was just singing it to the tune of "come on baby light my fire"

I'm easily amused, hense why I hang out here.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 19:30
    I am not comparing myself to anyone, you simply made that up. Fiasco? You simply made that up too. Face Crusty your entire narrative is made up.
    You frequently use Jesus as a comparison to your behaviour when trying to justify something you have done. It's like a recurring rhp meme 😀
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 20:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Lol, I was just singing it to the tune of "come on baby light my fire"

I'm easily amused, hense why I hang out here.
    Dive,

Good that you are easily amused, as there is lots to laugh about in these threads. 😉

-VR
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '17 20:35
    robbie,

Yes Fiasco... fi·as·co
    fēˈaskō/Submit
    noun
    a thing that is a complete failure, especially in a ludicrous or humiliating way.
    "his plans turned into a fiasco"

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree