General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    07 Nov '15 06:34
    9,192,631,768 9,192,631,769 9,192,631,770 coming ready or not.
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55931
    07 Nov '15 06:41
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    9,192,631,768 9,192,631,769 9,192,631,770 coming ready or not.
    Atomic clock, frequency of radiation from a caesian atom.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10600
    07 Nov '15 08:031 edit
    Are the British the best nation on Earth at waiting? (*Queuing).

    (I suspect the Japanese claim this award, but am hoping Britain will come out pretty well)


    I'll be here waiting patiently for your answer....
  4. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55931
    07 Nov '15 12:17
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Are the British the best nation on Earth at waiting? (*Queuing).

    (I suspect the Japanese claim this award, but am hoping Britain will come out pretty well)


    I'll be here waiting patiently for your answer....
    The waiters in Australia in my view are the best. They have your meal in front of you in no time 😀
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10600
    07 Nov '15 16:50
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    The waiters in Australia in my view are the best. They have your meal in front of you in no time 😀
    I know so many 'waiter waiter' jokes my head hurts.
  6. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    197236
    07 Nov '15 17:15
    9,192,631,768
    9,192,631,769
    9,192,631,770
    ready or not
    eventual population of the earth whether we are ready or not
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    08 Nov '15 01:58
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Atomic clock, frequency of radiation from a caesian atom.
    Wasn't there a suggestion of replacing this with something "more accurate"?
    Or was that an April Fool's?
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Joined
    26 Aug '06
    Moves
    55931
    08 Nov '15 02:06
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Wasn't there a suggestion of replacing this with something "more accurate"?
    Or was that an April Fool's?
    I vote for bringing back the hour glass. Who needs time to be that blooming exact. One things for sure. Times running out for us all.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526188
    12 Nov '15 12:52
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I vote for bringing back the hour glass. Who needs time to be that blooming exact. One things for sure. Times running out for us all.
    This I would support. Have some tangible measure...
Back to Top