The Plot
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:14
    @trev33 said
    It's precious, don't waste it.

Brushing your teeth? Turn the tap off.
    Shaving? Turn the tap off
    Take a short shower, not a bath.
    I’ve got rid of my bath and had a double shower fitted.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:17
    @trev33 said

we have a water meter so have water butts,auto cut out shower, one cup kettle, chemical toilet.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:19
    @trev33 said

Better yet wait for a good down poor grab a cake of soap and go outside and have your shower. 😉 Use bottle water to brush your teeth. Quit shaving altogether and grow a beard...I give GBS who has a beard and keeps it trimmed.

-VR
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:221 edit
    @badradger said
    we have a water meter so have water butts,auto cut out shower, one cup kettle, chemical toilet.
    What I’m needing is a timer that turns the shower freezing cold after twenty minutes.
    How does your auto shower cut out work?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:24
    @trev33 said

Take an occasional holiday in a first world country and spare us your preaching 😉
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:25
    @very-rusty said
    Better yet wait for a good down poor grab a cake of soap and go outside and have your shower. 😉 Use bottle water to brush your teeth. Quit shaving altogether and grow a beard...I give GBS who has a beard and keeps it trimmed.

-VR
    Tired that, the neighbors called the police and I was fined for indecent exposure.
    Since bottled water most likely came from a tap to begin with, what's the difference?
    Stees is a man of many talents.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:26
    @divegeester said
    Take an occasional holiday in a first world country and spare us your preaching 😉
    The world needs me to preach... look at the state of it.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:291 edit
    @trev33 said
    Tired that, the neighbors called the police and I was fined for indecent exposure.
    Since bottled water most likely came from a tap to begin with, what's the difference?
    Stees is a man of many talents.
    Geeze man don't shower outdoors where the neighbours can see you that is just plain, well you know! Not all bottle water comes from a tap in fact mine comes from a spring. I will not drink anything with harsh chemicals in it.

-VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:31
    @trev33 said
    The world needs me to preach... look at the state of it.
    Yes, we have all heard the Trumpster Preaching, not making things any better is he?

-VR
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:331 edit
    @badradger said
    I have built in my garden, from entirely renewable materials I might add, an atmospheric water condensing machine.

All parts are vegan friendly and the superfluous water to my requirements I pipe (free of charge) to Africa through biodegradable tubing using a form of diffused solar power combined with juxopisional north v south hemispherical energy realise of the Coriolis effect to provide locomotion.

Furthermore when I clean my teeth I spit the rinse into my wife’s mouth so that we reuse every drop before saving the final sputum for toilet flushing purposes.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:35
    @divegeester said
    Furthermore when I clean my teeth I spit the rinse into my wife’s mouth so that we reuse every drop before saving the final sputum for toilet flushing purposes.
    Ok, you were doing fine up until this part, which most would find a little bit gross.

-VR
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:39
    @drewnogal said
    What I’m needing is a timer that turns the shower freezing cold after twenty minutes.
    How does your auto shower cut out work?
    just had it fitted has anti scald and built in timer set to cut off after 4 min.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:40
    @divegeester said
    I have built in my garden, from entirely renewable materials I might add, an atmospheric water condensing machine.

All parts are vegan friendly and the superfluous water to my requirements I pipe (free of charge) to Africa through biodegradable tubing using a form of diffused solar power combined with juxopisional north v south hemispherical energy realise of the Cori ...[text shortened]... ife’s mouth so that we reuse every drop before saving the final sputum for toilet flushing purposes.
    ahh but do u drink your own urine?
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:43
    @badradger said
    ahh but do u drink your own urine?
    Are you a member of the golden shower club? 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree