1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jun '16 20:31
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    The Chinese have a curse they use, it goes "May you live in interesting times". This has come to pass...and do you know, i'm ok with it.

I'm a British citizen, living in the republic of Ireland. My wife is a non Eu citizen who currently holds a visa that states "EU FAM". Last nights vote has definitely effected my future. On the plus side, i have ...[text shortened]... nd a fair amount of the local population.

Dinner tonight will be unaffected...so that's nice.
    Do you think some of the pro-EU Brits will move to Dublin?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '16 22:03
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You just have to decide if Scotland is best sucking up to EU or to UK.

One question: What happens to all the RAF bases in the north if Scotland succeeds?
    Bon Voyage to them and the nuclear submarines! ! already the talk is of another referendum on Independence, because the material fabric has changed.
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    24 Jun '16 22:06
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Do you think some of the pro-EU Brits will move to Dublin?
    Not a chance Andy. As fr inward investment, it depends on what happens in the next two years.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '16 08:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What I hear is Scotland voted 2/3 to stay in the EU. Now they want another referendum to leave the UK and I bet it works this time. So Britain is going to be in deep doo doo I think.

Brexit may be followed by Frexit and Grexit in short order if the right wingers in France have their say.
    The best outcome is for everyone to exit everything, reboot and start again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree