1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 16:141 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So, your mind is whom we have to blame. But we knew that already. 😞
    You must be what some call a fan of FMF. I guess that means you form attachments too readily and perhaps unsuitably.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 08:28
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    You must be what some call a fan of FMF. I guess that means you form attachments too readily and perhaps unsuitably.
    Not quite. Unlike his most slavering fans, I see exactly what drives FMF. And it's not pretty.

The ones who readily form unsuitable attachments with him are the ones who think anything he says (all his sneering, venom-dripping denigration of other forum posters who just don't seem to get that he's talking about them) actually has value. The worst ones are those who begin to take on a similar sneering narcissistic persona to his against those who even superficially disagree with them. But these people probably shared his personality flaws long before they took up his banner, it just wasn't quite as obvious. At least we can now "know them by their fruits".
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 09:051 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The ones who readily form unsuitable attachments with him are the ones who think anything he says (all his sneering, venom-dripping denigration of other forum posters who just don't seem to get that he's talking about them) actually has value. The worst ones are those who begin to take on a similar sneering narcissistic persona to his against those who even superficially disagree with them. But these people probably shared his personality flaws long before they took up his banner, it just wasn't quite as obvious. At least we can now "know them by their fruits".

You forgot to mention that I ferry "these people" ~ the "slavering fans" of mine ~ around in Black Helicopters. 😉
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:461 edit
    I confess to being excessively moderate.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I grope for trout in strange brooks.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 16:52
    Originally posted by Metacomedian
    Tell us a weakness of yours in a way that sounds like a quality.
    Because of my penchant for beauty in every form, I find myself transfixed at all mirrors.
  6. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 17:011 edit
    The reason I didn't save the baby from the burning building, Your Honour, is that I strongly believe in the importance of thinking. I spent the time devising a watertight scheme to stop buildings from burning ever again. Unfortunately the rough treatment I received from Office Krupke has dislodged it from my brain.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 17:12
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Because of my penchant for beauty in every form, I find myself transfixed at all mirrors.
    I didn't think you'd cast a reflection.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree