General Forum

General Forum

Weather

SubscriberTrev33
General 15 Feb '14 16:45
  1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11441
    15 Feb '14 16:45
    Anymore wind and rain and and the UK and Ireland will sink like the Titanic.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    731
    15 Feb '14 19:37
    Just the opposite in the western USA. Water reservoirs are getting mighty low.
  3. In the ****
    Joined
    22 Aug '06
    Moves
    15828
    15 Feb '14 19:38
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Anymore wind and rain and and the UK and Ireland will sink like the Titanic.
    And there's not enough lifeboats for everyone....... guess who is going to get them?
  4. old pueblo
    Joined
    03 Apr '11
    Moves
    12740
    15 Feb '14 20:09
    I think I'll stay where I am! http://tinyurl.com/lqldvxs
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11441
    15 Feb '14 21:06
    Originally posted by Rene-Claude
    And there's not enough lifeboats for everyone....... guess who is going to get them?
    Pesky penguins can swim but they still hog all the lifeboats.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11441
    15 Feb '14 21:12
    Originally posted by Sahuaro
    I think I'll stay where I am! http://tinyurl.com/lqldvxs
    Only 8% humidity though... 😞
  7. old pueblo
    Joined
    03 Apr '11
    Moves
    12740
    16 Feb '14 00:16
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Only 8% humidity though... 😞
    Actually, it never seems like we get all 8% in one day, unless it's monsoon season. Dry, dry, dry. Makes hanging laundry on the clothesline a great idea.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11441
    16 Feb '14 00:41
    Originally posted by Sahuaro
    Actually, it never seems like we get all 8% in one day, unless it's monsoon season. Dry, dry, dry. Makes hanging laundry on the clothesline a great idea.
    We have 70-95% humidity throughout the year, makes getting clothes dry in the winter a long process.

    Sun + moderate/high humidity, how there's the way to go.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    112991
    16 Feb '14 01:29
    Originally posted by Trev33
    We have 70-95% humidity throughout the year, makes getting clothes dry in the winter a long process.

    Sun + moderate/high humidity, how there's the way to go.
    We, here in Canada, "freeze dry" our laundry in the winter.
  10. old pueblo
    Joined
    03 Apr '11
    Moves
    12740
    16 Feb '14 01:39
    I spent a week on the Kentucky/Ohio border. Nothing dried the whole week. At all.
  11. Standard memberdrewnogal
    Rocky 2008-2019
    Ecofreak
    Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    41183
    16 Feb '14 07:00

    This post is unavailable.

    Please refer to our posting guidelines.

  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11441
    16 Feb '14 17:32
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You mean de-humidifier right?

    I use my towel like 3 times... it's just water, you're already clean when drying yourself, don't understand people who use it only once.

    Maybe we'll get lucky and all this wind will blow us further south 😉
  13. Standard memberdrewnogal
    Rocky 2008-2019
    Ecofreak
    Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    41183
    16 Feb '14 19:07

    This post is unavailable.

    Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Back to Top