1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:261 edit
    This thread is for those who have the inclination, to prepare a feast of welcome back messages for our fellow poster who has been in exile these past weeks, and returns soon. Please feel free to express your heartfelt wishes to a fellow chess player and forum contributor who has suffered greatly at the hands of what robbie carrobie terms "random discrimination".
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:33
    Originally posted by divegeester
    This thread is for those who have the inclination, to prepare a feast of welcome back messages for our fellow poster who has been in exile these past weeks, and returns soon. Please feel free to express your heartfelt wishes to a fellow chess player and forum contributor who has suffered greatly at the hands of what robbie carrobie terms "random discrimination".
    "Welcome" back?
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:37
    Why don't you go back to gargling Robbie's balls and leave the rest of us in relative peace.

Thanks & regards,

The Hand
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:382 edits
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    "Welcome" back?
    Where have i termed it random discrimination? provide the reference, if you please or
    be consigned to the now squirming heap of writhing bodies, fallen victims to belief in
    their own propaganda, now piling up on the RHP forum floor, with Handy crowing upon it
    like a mad cockerel heralding Bobbys return! If anything I have been rather specific,
    although i cannot recall if i have named names.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Where have i termed it random discrimination? provide the reference, if you please or
    be consigned to the now squirming heap of writhing bodies, fallen victims to belief in
    their own propaganda, now piling up on the RHP forum floor, with Handy crowing upon it
    like a mad cockerel heralding Bobbys return!
    It was in your thread where you were criticising the rhp mod team; you know, the one that was removed.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:42
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Why don't you go back to gargling Robbie's balls and leave the rest of us in relative peace.

Thanks & regards,

The Hand
    This thread is only for positive affirmations and words of encouragement.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:443 edits
    It was in your thread where you were criticising the rhp mod team; you know, the one that was removed.
    which is now gone along with the empirical evidence, i don't think it was random
    discrimination, in fact I think there were certain members who specifically engineered it
    and I did not criticize the rhp mod team, only one or two which i perceive as rouge
    elements, perhaps that was not made clear enough. i still think its way easy to be a
    mod and not hard at all.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:45
    This thread is only for positive affirmations and words of encouragement.
    Then take it to Spirituality Spankster.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:46
    are we not allowed to give general encouragement and generally positive thoughts?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:48
    which is now gone along with the empirical evidence, i don't think it was random
    discrimination, in fact I think there were certain members who specifically engineered it.
    Despite mentioning your nick in the OP, this thread is not about you or your issues with the site moderation team; please start your own thread where you can lamely bleat to your heart's content.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:49
    [b]are we not allowed to give
    Well of course you are...just not here. The GF is for, not general encouragement and generally positive thoughts.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:49
    Have you no wishes of welcome return for gb?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:52
    Despite mentioning your nick in the OP, this thread is not about you or your issues with the site moderation team; please start your own thread where you can lamely bleat to your heart's content.
    sure thing it shall be a pleasure but it was you who brought it up, nevertheless its not
    the first time you have been caught issuing blatantly false and doctored statements
    from articles you have either not read or cannot produce, is it.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:55
    sure thing it shall be a pleasure but it was you who brought it up, nevertheless its not
    the first time you have been caught issuing blatantly false and doctored statements
    from articles you have either not read or cannot produce, is it.
    😴
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 21:57
    😴
    you were more interesting when you were on ignore and that's saying something, cya!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree