1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 18:442 edits
    Originally posted by Seitse
    What is your problem, dude? Did a relative die or something? Got
    diagnosed mouth herpes? Mid-life crisis?

You used to be fun.
    I still am fun and also as combatative in the discussion forums as I've always been. Coincidently, I have a very dear relative who is currently in the final struggles with cancer and who's passing will have a profound impact on my family. I also have a severely mentally disabled nephew who would have appreciated your "mongoloids" thread immensely. Your sharp, edgy wit and non PC humour would help lift my spirits greatly as I observe the passing of my relative if in fact there was some mirth to found in your nasty cheap shots. But don't let me put you off, I'm a great believer in that it takes all types to make these forums and your contribution is most welcome.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 19:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I still am fun and also as combatative in the discussion forums as I've always been. Coincidently, I have a very dear relative who is currently in the final struggles with cancer and who's passing will have a profound impact on my family. I also have a severely mentally disabled nephew who would have appreciated your "mongoloids" thread immensely. Your s ...[text shortened]... believer in that it takes all types to make these forums and your contribution is most welcome.
    I'd love to empathize with you. But I'll leave that to 1-on-1, FB
    for example, where we are we and not RHP personas.

If you decide so, connect and I'll tell you about my struggles. Here,
    luckily, Seitse has not had any struggles at all and continues to have
    a huge schlong and a delish playboy existence.

Be well, party pooper.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 19:521 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I'd love to empathize with you. But I'll leave that to 1-on-1, FB
    for example, where we are we and not RHP personas.

If you decide so, connect and I'll tell you about my struggles. Here,
    luckily, Seitse has not had any struggles at all and continues to have
    a huge schlong and a delish playboy existence.

Be well, party pooper.
    Continuing your cathartic metaphorical parallel of US comedians struggling to engage college campus audiences with non-PC material; I'm sure that if you have done any reading around the subject of stand-up comedy, you will have come across the phenomena of the entertainer being able to connect with their audience through a mutual empathy which not only cushions but also legitimises the comic aspect of sensitive subjects. It is this skill that separates the true great comics from the mere stooges and buffoons.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 20:571 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Continuing your cathartic metaphorical parallel of US comedians struggling to engage college campus audiences with non-PC material; I'm sure that if you have done any reading around the subject of stand-up comedy, you will have come across the phenomena of the entertainer being able to connect with their audience through a mutual empathy which not only c ...[text shortened]... jects. It is this skill that separates the true great comics from the mere stooges and buffoons.
    Clearly you haven't heard of Andy Kauffman.

Well, whenever you are in the mood let me know and I will
    tell you the story of when I got bad Aids, you know, the bad
    type. I'm ok now, thank Allah, so not to worry.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree