1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    24 Apr '16 22:32
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Psssst, Seitse: see the opening post to this thread for more clues...

Thread 168549
    I'm in no mood for nerdy games, boyo. Spill the beans or I'll
    tell everybody how saucy you're into waterworks.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    24 Apr '16 23:31
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I'm in no mood for nerdy games, boyo. Spill the beans or I'll
    tell everybody how saucy you're into waterworks.
    Since you have me over a barrel, as it were...

One poster decided to provided all personal information necessary to describe--- in detail--- where they lived, the name used on their tax returns and (gasp) even their ham radio handle.

Another poster used this provided information and posted a picture of the first chap's domicile.

Yet another poster intoned there might be adult styled beverages in the refrigerator, as well as a banjo and (is it possible?) a mandolin somewhere on the property.

The owner of the property (same cat who provided all the information in the first place, sans the name of the brewery on said beverage bottles) took umbrage at all the proceedings.

A certain hemorrhoid came along and allayed all blame on the property owner.

Not owning ham radio equipment, I may have lost something in the translation of the above.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    25 Apr '16 08:28
    Since you have me over a barrel, as it were...

One poster decided to provided all personal information necessary to describe--- in detail--- where they lived, the name used on their tax returns and (gasp) even their ham radio handle.

Another poster used this provided information and posted a picture of the first chap's domicile.

Yet another poster ...[text shortened]... r.

Not owning ham radio equipment, I may have lost something in the translation of the above.
    NIIIIIIIIICE!!!!

Oh wow, I love drama!
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Apr '16 12:53
    If only we lived in a world where it wasn't necessary to conceal one's identity for the sake of security.

Is it because we have so much to hide from our neighbor?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Apr '16 13:191 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The thread was deleted (rightly so).

You need to keep up... 😛
    Doesn't stop a-holes from posting the same crap here as they did there, including you being such a pussy that you can't call out HoH for what he did and would rather blame the messenger. Again.

Edit: Go ahead, alert this post. Pussy.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Apr '16 13:22
    Psssst, Seitse: see the opening post to this thread for more clues...

Thread 168549
    And what does posting a link to this thread accomplish?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Apr '16 13:27
    Originally posted by josephw
    If only we lived in a world where it wasn't necessary to conceal one's identity for the sake of security.

Is it because we have so much to hide from our neighbor?
    No, it's because your 'neighbor' nowadays is the kind of person that would use your info against you. "Just because they can", not even a thought as to what is right or wrong.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Apr '16 13:49
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No, it's because your 'neighbor' nowadays is the kind of person that would use your info against you. "Just because they can", not even a thought as to what is right or wrong.
    Yes Suzianne, that's the reason for privacy, because there are those who have no respect.

But why is it that there exists those that choose to ignor right from wrong?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree