1. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 07:47
    I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist here, but doesn’t it seem just a little bit suspicious that the Panama Papers issue has been dropped from the headlines so quickly? There was one little blip about Cameron's father having some off-shore holdings once upon a time, and then nothing. I can hardly believe there weren't some much juicier stories in those documents. Are we so jaded that we don't care about large-scale corruption anymore?

https://panamapapers.icij.org/
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 10:30
    Originally posted by moonbus
    I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist here, but doesn’t it seem just a little bit suspicious that the Panama Papers issue has been dropped from the headlines so quickly? There was one little blip about Cameron's father having some off-shore holdings once upon a time, and then nothing. I can hardly believe there weren't some much juicier stories in those ...[text shortened]... jaded that we don't care about large-scale corruption anymore?

Sir, I had a difficult time burying those papers and went to extreme lengths to distract with alternative news stories. To protect my client from further scrutiny I not only had Iceland beat England in the Euros, I also orchestrated Brexit from Europe, Cameron's resignation, the Corbyn revolt, and by no means least, the backstabbing of Borris by Gove.

Only for you to shine the light back on the Panama Papers.

๐Ÿ˜ 
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 21:15
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Sir, I had a difficult time burying those papers and went to extreme lengths to distract with alternative news stories. To protect my client from further scrutiny I not only had Iceland beat England in the Euros, I also orchestrated Brexit from Europe, Cameron's resignation, the Corbyn revolt, and by no means least, the backstabbing of Borris by Gove.

Only for you to shine the light back on the Panama Papers.

๐Ÿ˜ 
    Good effort on the coverage, GOAD.
    You left out: Crooked Hillary and Slick Willy's last ditch effort to wiggle out of her email debacle.
    Oh, plus her speeches to the peaches of Wall Street big money punks.
    Nearly forgot: her campaign fraud and alignment with high ranking KKK elders.
    Or Slick Willy's frequent flier miles on the AirOrgy express.

Truly, however, as scandalous as any of these might be on their own merit, here's the truly shocking: we've become so inured to the malfeasance and corruption of business and political leaders in the world, it's much easier for us to castigate people looking for sex in an airport bathroom stall or censure some bloke for sending dick pics than it is for us to spend too much time fretting over the expected financial skullduggery of the rest of the crooks.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Jul '16 11:59
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Good effort on the coverage, GOAD.
    You left out: Crooked Hillary and Slick Willy's last ditch effort to wiggle out of her email debacle.
    Oh, plus her speeches to the peaches of Wall Street big money punks.
    Nearly forgot: her campaign fraud and alignment with high ranking KKK elders.
    Or Slick Willy's frequent flier miles on the AirOrgy express.

...[text shortened]... spend too much time fretting over the expected financial skullduggery of the rest of the crooks.
    And it doesn't end there. The entire culture is rife with duplicity and compromise at every level. And the media is there to insure that the masses are kept in complete emotional and psychological disarray by airing programs designed to further erode whatever is left of morality and common sense.
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Jul '16 12:06
    Originally posted by josephw
    And it doesn't end there. The entire culture is rife with duplicity and compromise at every level. And the media is there to insure that the masses are kept in complete emotional and psychological disarray by airing programs designed to further erode whatever is left of morality and common sense.
    I rather like programs that erode my morality.
  6. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    02 Jul '16 21:39
    I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist here, but doesn’t it seem just a little bit suspicious that the Panama Papers issue has been dropped from the headlines so quickly? There was one little blip about Cameron's father having some off-shore holdings once upon a time, and then nothing. I can hardly believe there weren't some much juicier stories in those ...[text shortened]... jaded that we don't care about large-scale corruption anymore?

i purchased the lot at a silent auction engineered by the doj and have been working with anonymous to suck it all dry...

dang,
    that sounded kinky...
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jul '16 14:22

Not to join your conspiracy theory bandwagon, but this is almost a "so obvious" moment.

Those whose listing in the Papers is most damning are exactly those who are in the best position to bury this as deep as possible under the other "news of the day" load we get during an election year. I suspect we've heard the last of this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree