General Forum

General Forum

  1. the forest
    Joined
    06 Jul '15
    Moves
    14947
    07 Sep '18 14:59
    pizza made with mustard, sauerkraut and pastrami instead of tomato and cheese and other usual pizza things.
  2. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88318
    07 Sep '18 16:35
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    pizza made with mustard, sauerkraut and pastrami instead of tomato and cheese and other usual pizza things.
    Sounds horrible to me, but each to their own I guess.
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138501
    07 Sep '18 16:42
    FAKE NEWS!!!
  4. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    197132
    07 Sep '18 19:01
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    pizza made with mustard, sauerkraut and pastrami instead of tomato and cheese and other usual pizza things.
    when is a pizza not a pizza?
  5. SubscriberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Joined
    04 Jul '18
    Moves
    621
    07 Sep '18 19:38
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    when is a pizza not a pizza?
    When they have to resort to gimmicks like hot dogs in the crust etc. to cover up their crappy product.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    08 Sep '18 00:53
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    pizza made with mustard, sauerkraut and pastrami instead of tomato and cheese and other usual pizza things.
    I make mine without dough, cheese or tomatoes.
    Just put fresh air into the oven for 30 mins.
    Done.
    Zero calories and the smell is divine.
    (Only works with dirty ovens)
  7. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    08 Sep '18 02:12
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    pizza made with mustard, sauerkraut and pastrami instead of tomato and cheese and other usual pizza things.
    Are you using RHP to try to infuence the mid term elections in the US?

    Clearly, this is an attempt to rile up the conservatives. A clarion call, if you will, designed to highlight the changing aspects of our society driven by the influx of immigrant influence who bring their culture to our lands and impart their ways upon us.

    No doubt you are trying to rally the troops for the vote by hammering us with examples of the erosion of traditional American values.

    This attempt, by you, is a clear TOS violation as I am sure any clear headed conspi-racist would agree!!

    You shall not Pass!
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    08 Sep '18 12:26
    Originally posted by @uzless
    Are you using RHP to try to infuence the mid term elections in the US?

    Clearly, this is an attempt to rile up the conservatives. A clarion call, if you will, designed to highlight the changing aspects of our society driven by the influx of immigrant influence who bring their culture to our lands and impart their ways upon us.

    No doubt you are trying ...[text shortened]... r TOS violation as I am sure any clear headed conspi-racist would agree!!

    You shall not Pass!
    Was it a test?
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    08 Sep '18 14:42
    Originally posted by @mudfinger
    When they have to resort to gimmicks like hot dogs in the crust etc. to cover up their crappy product.
    Cheese in the crust was a good idea, dips and olive oil... didn't have all of that in the past. Biggest rip off is Dominos though, pretty much double the price of other pizza places here and not as good imo.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    08 Sep '18 15:57
    Originally posted by @trev33
    Cheese in the crust was a good idea, dips and olive oil... didn't have all of that in the past. Biggest rip off is Dominos though, pretty much double the price of other pizza places here and not as good imo.
    Your standards are waaaaay too high...for an Irishman.
  11. SubscriberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Joined
    04 Jul '18
    Moves
    621
    08 Sep '18 18:28
    Reports have it that in the US gun homicide rates are 25% higher than in other affluent countries.

    You guys need to pick up the pace...
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526145
    10 Sep '18 08:37
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    pizza made with mustard, sauerkraut and pastrami instead of tomato and cheese and other usual pizza things.
    fried egg anyone...I have seen a lot of toppuings on Pizza. That is one of the strentgth of the Food you can put on top what you want and still call it Pizza 😉
  13. Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    38832
    10 Sep '18 09:10
    Originally posted by @trev33
    Cheese in the crust was a good idea, dips and olive oil... didn't have all of that in the past. Biggest rip off is Dominos though, pretty much double the price of other pizza places here and not as good imo.
    Was about to mention Dominoes. Their BOGOF offers may seem a bargain though the price of one of their dry and unappetising pizza is £14.00! Give me an M&S one with ricotta cheese, asparagus and mushrooms for around £10 any day.
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7190
    10 Sep '18 14:17
    Originally posted by @drewnogal
    Was about to mention Dominoes. Their BOGOF offers may seem a bargain though the price of one of their dry and unappetising pizza is £14.00! Give me an M&S one with ricotta cheese, asparagus and mushrooms for around £10 any day.
    I'd rather have one made by an Italian. None of your American quiches for me.
  15. SubscriberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Joined
    04 Jul '18
    Moves
    621
    11 Sep '18 18:07
    Thin or thick crust? I like thin.
Back to Top