1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '16 01:16
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    There's not a chance in hell you'd act in real life anywhere near the douchebag you
    act on here.
    So let's see how this works. In your 'real life' you would call a person a "douchebag" to their face IF you felt you could successfully beat them up, but you would not call them a "douchebag" to their face IF you thought you couldn't beat them up, or if you thought that you might get beaten up yourself, is that how it works?
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 May '16 01:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    So let's see how this works. In your 'real life' you would call a person a "douchebag" to their face IF you felt you could successfully beat them up, but you would not call them a "douchebag" to their face IF you thought you couldn't beat them up, or if you thought that you might get beaten up yourself, is that how it works?
    Try to stay focused, douchebag.
    When a person publicly acts how you anonymously act, they would likely run into vociferous and (most likely) physical consequences.
    Consequences which their historical practices had left them ill-prepared to face.
    Your online behavior only exists... online.
    We (and, by "we," I mean literally anyone who has had the displeasure of reading your putrid prose) all know beyond knowing: had you ever behaved in manners similar to your behavior online, you'd most likely be unable to see the monitor, let alone type out more invective.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '16 01:34
    Try to stay focused, douchebag.
    When a person publicly acts how you anonymously act, they would likely run into vociferous and (most likely) physical consequences.
    Consequences which their historical practices had left them ill-prepared to face.
    Your online behavior only exists... online.
    We (and, by "we," I mean literally [b]anyone
    who has had ...[text shortened]... avior online, you'd most likely be unable to see the monitor, let alone type out more invective.[/b]
    There's nothing I've ever said here that I wouldn't say to your face. It's as plain as that. You are being utterly ridiculous. 😕

If you were to have some sort of mental breakdown - on meeting in person - and try to use violence as a kind of 'retribution' for perceived slights ~ as you continually suggest you would in your message board posts here ~ then I suppose it would be a matter for your local police. Have you been in trouble with the police for physically assaulting people before?
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 May '16 01:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    There's nothing I've ever said here that I wouldn't say to your face. It's as plain as that. You are being utterly ridiculous. 😕

If you were to have some sort of mental breakdown - on meeting in person - and try to use violence as a kind of 'retribution' for perceived slights ~ as you continually suggest you would in your message board posts here ~ then I su ...[text shortened]... local police. Have you been in trouble with the police for physically assaulting people before?
    The last time the police visited my house (late afternoon yesterday), it was to gather information about a neighborhood complaint about a "dog at large."
    I told them: I don't care where that mutt takes his chits, as long as his owner clears it from my yard.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '16 01:55
    The last time the police visited my house (late afternoon yesterday), it was to gather information about a neighborhood complaint about a "dog at large."
    I told them: I don't care where that mutt takes his chits, as long as his owner clears it from my yard.
    I didn't ask about the last time the police visited your house. Have you been in trouble with the police for physically assaulting people before?
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 May '16 01:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    I didn't ask about the last time the police visited your house. Have you been in trouble with the police for physically assaulting people before?
    As I told the police yesterday:

Stop.
    Chitting.
    In my yard.

What part is hard to understand, mutt?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '16 02:09
    As I told the police yesterday:

Stop.
    Chitting.
    In my yard.

What part is hard to understand, mutt?
    But the question is: have you ever been in trouble with the police for physically assaulting people before?
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 May '16 02:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    But the question is: have you ever been in trouble with the police for physically assaulting people before?
    No, the question is, what caused your douchebaggary?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '16 02:27
    No, the question is, what caused your douchebaggary?
    But isn't the whole point behind your anger the fact that you oppose what you see as people insulting and denigrating others on this forum?
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 May '16 11:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    FreakyKBH hasn't been "perpetrating" any violence, only threatening it.
    That's absurd. The problem is you feel threatened and so you are projecting your fear.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 May '16 11:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    There you go again. Do you think you're being clever by insulting and denigrating others? Do you think you're being clever by threatening to beat up people on a message board? And I ask again: what is it you imagine yourself doing face to face? Throwing punches? Roundhouse kicks? Wrestling people to the ground?
    "Do you think you're being clever by insulting and denigrating others?"

Incredible hypocrisy on your part FMF. And you do it ever so cleverly!
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '16 11:49
    Originally posted by josephw
    That's absurd. The problem is you feel threatened and so you are projecting your fear.
    But I don't feel in the slightest bit threatened, josephw. Don't you get what's been going on? Indeed, I find FreakyKBH's dark mutterings about the "physical reality" of his prowess and inclination to resort to physical violence - on an internet message board - to be utterly laughable. You should go back and read his posts.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '16 11:51
    Originally posted by josephw
    Incredible hypocrisy on your part FMF. And you do it ever so cleverly!
    Well I haven't called either you or FreakyKBH silly abusive names or threatened to beat either of you up because you've said things I don't agree with or don't like, so I think I'm doing OK. 😉
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 May '16 18:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    But isn't the whole point behind your anger the fact that you oppose what you see as people insulting and denigrating others on this forum?
    You seem to unnecessarily struggle with otherwise fairly simple concepts.
    The persona you use on this forum in nearly every post is one which most people find offensive in the extreme.
    It's one thing to ignore some jackass online: either don't read their crap (probably how most people herein respond to your antics), or respond in kind.
    There's not much in the way of civility in either, although the former doesn't drag the responder into the more thus more preferred by others.
    In person, however, your behavior couldn't be ignored on account of the level of obnoxious and insulting you "achieve."
    But it's all moot, as we have already established: you simply would not act in a similar fashion without safeguards protecting you.
    As is typical of your grating personality, you attempt to cast ill-repute on the person willing to stand up to your crap instead of taking responsibility for the behavior initiated by you.
    It's like dealing with a twelve year old.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 May '16 18:54
    But it's all moot, as we have already established: you simply would not act in a similar fashion without safeguards protecting you.
    Of course I would. We've "established" no such thing. You're just being silly. Your online threats of violence are risible. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree