General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88268
    10 Apr '15 03:48
    What is romance to you? What makes your heart skip with the joys of interpersonal relationship springtime?

    For me one aspect of romance is being positively surprised by someone's heartfelt generosity of spirit. Another is when someone special does something for me or with me that takes me away from the everyday.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    10 Apr '15 07:29
    Are you high?
  3. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88268
    10 Apr '15 07:34
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Are you high?
    High on the essence of life.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    10 Apr '15 09:29
    Originally posted by divegeester
    High on the essence of life.
    Yeah, I've done shrooms too.
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88268
    10 Apr '15 09:46
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Yeah, I've done shrooms too.
    I don't need stimulants to engage with my romantic inner self.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    10 Apr '15 10:03
    Originally posted by divegeester
    engage with my romantic inner self.
    Me neither. For that I use some baby oil and the internet.
  7. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88268
    10 Apr '15 10:39
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Me neither. For that I use some baby oil and the internet.
    oh, is your willy an "inny" then...?

    😵
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    10 Apr '15 12:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    oh, is your willy an "inny" then...?

    😵
    It is so small that, indeed, there's debate about it 😉
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    10 Apr '15 15:481 edit
    EDIT: Had a smart alec reply, but really this is a good topic. Carry on, I'm interested in the replies.
  10. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88268
    10 Apr '15 17:13
    Originally posted by vivify
    EDIT: Had a smart alec reply, but really this is a good topic. Carry on, I'm interested in the replies.
    It's meant to be a lighthearted but authentic thread, don't let the cyber-philistine put you off.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35769
    10 Apr '15 21:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's meant to be a lighthearted but authentic thread, don't let the cyber-philistine put you off.
    Authentic? From you?

    Aren't you the one who said that you never show your true self here and that forum combat is a fine art, though never to be taken seriously?

    The problem here is that we wouldn't know your "real self" even if you trotted it out blatantly for all to see.
  12. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    10 Apr '15 22:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Authentic? From you?

    Aren't you the one who said that you never show your true self here and that forum combat is a fine art, though never to be taken seriously?

    The problem here is that we wouldn't know your "real self" even if you trotted it out blatantly for all to see.
    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

    * Seriously, though, I want to romance you so bad, pussycat.
  13. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88268
    11 Apr '15 05:35
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The problem here is that we wouldn't know your "real self" even if you trotted it out blatantly for all to see.
    The spinning top masks it's colours
    But without the spin there is no hum
    Enevitably one is what one posts
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35769
    12 Apr '15 16:34
    Originally posted by Seitse
    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

    * Seriously, though, I want to romance you so bad, pussycat.
    * For luck!

    😀
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    12 Apr '15 17:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The spinning top masks it's colours
    But without the spin there is no hum
    Enevitably one is what one posts
    One is what one thinks; one posts what one thinks unless one's rational
    intellect has abdicated its role and emotions are running the show.
Back to Top