I just got no motivation Badge 🙁
  3. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    08 May '15 09:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I just got no motivation Badge 🙁
    You pissed all over Labour Robbie but left England with another 5 years of Tory Gloom and doom.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '15 15:36
    Originally posted by redbadger
    You pissed all over Labour Robbie but left England with another 5 years of Tory Gloom and doom.
    Hmmm, I cannot say Badger as I have never voted. We are some protected from Toryism but its a frightening prospect I must admit.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 May '15 13:05
    Hmmm, I cannot say Badger as I have never voted. We are some protected from Toryism but its a frightening prospect I must admit.
    This is almost the most stupid thing I've ever heard.

If you don't vote, you can't sit there and complain when things don't go your way.

Participate in the process or shut up about it.
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    11 May '15 13:13
    Scotlands SNP are further left than Labour so I think your NHS will be in safe hands, but the Torys are going to slash Benefits and our NHS they are already talking about charging for minor surgery.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '15 13:401 edit
    Originally posted by redbadger
    Scotlands SNP are further left than Labour so I think your NHS will be in safe hands, but the Torys are going to slash Benefits and our NHS they are already talking about charging for minor surgery.
    Yes they have already privatised it in some respects through the back door. What an earth were people in England thinking when they voted them in? Is there a generation that has grown up and not known what horrible acts a conservative government is capable of perpetrating? For goodness sake dont they remember Mrs Thatcher? As for the SNP, lets see what they can deliver if anything. Its a little like being in bed with an elephant for Scotland.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree