1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 11:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its like they shut down our local pub and stopped serving beer altogether. We are refugees now, outcasts, we cannot even mention our former abode in any forum without fear of reprisal. Its like they banned us wearing the kilt and speaking Gaelic all over again, shipped us off in droves to America, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
    Why don't you start a Club of your own and invite all your retarded mates come swap spit with you?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 11:332 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Why don't you start a Club of your own and invite all your retarded mates come swap spit with you?
    You were also a visitor to the clans forum and you liked it! why are you distancing yourself as if you had never been there? I don't think any of the people there were retarded???
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 11:37
    You were also a visitor to the clans forum and you liked it! why are you distancing yourself as if you had never been there? I don't think any of the people there were retarded???
    I did indeed visit the forum recently but only to chase you down about your refusal to grant membership to you clan for personal reasons.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 11:41
    I did indeed visit the forum recently but only to chase you down about your refusal to grant membership to you clan for personal reasons.
    you liked it and wanted to stay there forever.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 11:55
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Yeah, I know what you mean. This dump is just not the same. So clean and cultured with cute little threads. Give me the dirt and the filth of the clan forum any day. I feel like I was convicted of stealing a hanky and transported to Australia. Oh....sorry.....that was my great great great grandfather. Anyway I now know how he felt.
    Me too, Radio.

Everything else here seems so dull. All coloured in in grey.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 11:58
    Its like they shut down our local pub and stopped serving beer altogether. We are refugees now, outcasts, we cannot even mention our former abode in any forum without fear of reprisal. Its like they banned us wearing the kilt and speaking Gaelic all over again, shipped us off in droves to America, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
    I hate to say it again, having already caused Lemon to faint, but I actually agree with you on this, Robbie.

However, we need to take a long hard look at what's happened. I'm not sure what to say here in case this thread disappears.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 12:01
    Could be the remains of Lemondrop. He got burned at the stake in the clans forum. Stunk the place out for a week !!!
    He did. The smell of burnt lemon hung around.

But the awful thing is, I rather got to like Lemon in a Dick Emery kind of way. And he did, even if briefly, fall in love with me! 😉
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 12:15
    Originally posted by Startreader
    I hate to say it again, having already caused Lemon to faint, but I actually agree with you on this, Robbie.

However, we need to take a long hard look at what's happened. I'm not sure what to say here in case this thread disappears.
    Yeah you're right. The only thing we all agree on is that the clan forum needs to be brought back. Vespin in his profile has applauded killing the forum but he would be the only one. I'm not liking this forum at all. I find I'm in agreement with carrobie about a few things he's said and that just doesn't sit well. I even gave him a thumbs up which almost killed me,

We'll all be sitting together around a campfire on the floor of the general forum holding hands and singing kumbayar soon. This forum stinks !!!
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 13:28
    you liked it and wanted to stay there forever.
    There were one or two better arguments recently, I admit. However all the crap about unfair challenges is boring and stupid.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 13:341 edit
    Yeah you're right. The only thing we all agree on is that the clan forum needs to be brought back. Vespin in his profile has applauded killing the forum but he would be the only one. I'm not liking this forum at all. I find I'm in agreement with carrobie about a few things he's said and that just doesn't sit well. I even gave him a thumbs up which almo ...[text shortened]... on the floor of the general forum holding hands and singing kumbayar soon. This forum stinks !!!
    Yup!

And there, in what you've written, is the nub of the whole problem, and that's all I'd better say here.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 14:24
    Perhaps "The Dive Lounge" ["divegeester; Club rating 1045; Joined 30 Dec '09 17:49"]
    would consider inviting the "Refugees" to "swap spit with..." at its earliest convenience.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 15:04
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Perhaps [b]"The Dive Lounge" ["divegeester; Club rating 1045; Joined 30 Dec '09 17:49"]
    would consider inviting the "Refugees" to "swap spit with..." at its earliest convenience.[/b]
    That club is way too exclusive.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 15:472 edits
    That club is way too exclusive.
    Of course. I'm sure your "club is way too exclusive" as is mine if not even more so. However, as a Private Club Admin you have two safeguard options: 1) When Requests to join "The Dive Lounge" you will receive notification by Personal Message and then under "Club Member Requests: Accepted members will be added to this club. Refused members will be sent a message stating that their request has been declined. Where possible, please message members you have refused membership to explain the reasons." and 2) Once accepted, under "Members" as a Private Club Admin you'll have the ongoing option to "Kick member" whenever transplanted Clan Forum Members persistently misbehave.

Footnote: I've recently made two relevant suggestions to orangutan on his General Forum threat titled "Refugees". Thread 166118
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 16:08
    Yeah you're right. The only thing we all agree on is that the clan forum needs to be brought back. Vespin in his profile has applauded killing the forum but he would be the only one. I'm not liking this forum at all. I find I'm in agreement with carrobie about a few things he's said and that just doesn't sit well. I even gave him a thumbs up which almo ...[text shortened]... on the floor of the general forum holding hands and singing kumbayar soon. This forum stinks !!!
    Perhaps the fire needs some cedar?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 17:34
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Of course. I'm sure your "club is way too exclusive" as is mine if not even more so. However, as a Private Club Admin you have two safeguard options: 1) When Requests to join "The Dive Lounge" you will receive notification by Personal Message and then under [i]"Club Member Requests: Accepted members will be added to this club. Refused members will be se ...[text shortened]... gestions to orangutan on his General Forum threat titled "Refugees". Thread 166118
    I have no idea what you are wittering on about.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree