1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 18:253 edits
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Yeah you're right. The only thing we all agree on is that the clan forum needs to be brought back. Vespin in his profile has applauded killing the forum but he would be the only one. I'm not liking this forum at all. I find I'm in agreement with carrobie about a few things he's said and that just doesn't sit well. I even gave him a thumbs up which almo ...[text shortened]... on the floor of the general forum holding hands and singing kumbayar soon. This forum stinks !!!
    I agree this forum sucks and so does the site now. Nothing to do but play chess. No scandal, no intrigue, nada! I think once the ol subscription expires that will be that.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 18:501 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I agree this forum sucks and so does the site now. Nothing to do but play chess. No scandal, no intrigue, nada! I think once the ol subscription expires that will be that.
    You're going to let your sub lapse because you can't post in the Clans forum? What sad pinhole perspective.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 18:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You're going to let your sub lapse because you can't post in the Clans forum? What sad pinhole perspective.
    the clans forum was a community within a community, that community is now gone, we don't fit in anywhere else. I don't expect you to either accept it or understand it, ironic considering your insinuation, don't you think?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 18:591 edit
    the clans forum was a community within a community, that community is now gone, we don't fit in anywhere else. I don't expect you to either accept it or understand it, ironic considering your insinuation, don't you think?
    Your back-alley piss-pot will no doubt be up and running after a period of reflection. Why don't you try a different posting style in the meantime and see if you get a different response from those people who you class as adversaries?
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 19:04
    I have no idea what you are wittering on about.
    No you haven't, divegeester, and it's doubtful that you ever will. "So let it be written; so let it be done." [Omar Shariff in "The King and I"]
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 19:072 edits
    Your back-alley piss-pot will no doubt be up and running after a period of reflection. Why don't you try a different posting style in the meantime and see if you get a different response from those people who you class as adversaries?
    how you could have failed to discern that we (those who frequented the clans forum) are all in agreement I have really no idea? I don't have any adversaries. Back alley piss pot? as opposed to, 'today I ate a Mars bar and opened a packet of chess and onion crisps', general forum trivia?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 19:11
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    No you haven't, divegeester, and it's doubtful that you ever will. "So let it be written; so let it be done." [Omar Shariff in "The King and I"]
    I'm sure your think that is profound and cutting.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 19:16
    [b]how you could have failed to discern that we (those who frequented the clans forum) are all in agreement I have really no idea? I don't have any adversaries.
    Apart from Batman. (Sorry, in my head you resemble The Penguin).

The withdrawal symptoms will soon pass. Never easy when something comes to a sudden end. RHP though is much bigger than one forum.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 19:192 edits
    how you could have failed to discern that we (those who frequented the clans forum) are all in agreement I have really no idea? I don't have any adversaries. Back alley piss pot? as opposed to, 'today I ate a Mars bar and opened a packet of chess and onion crisps', general forum trivia?
    You were all at each other's throats all the time, on every thread, about every topic, every day.

Edit: I agree with you about the GF though.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 19:30
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Apart from Batman. (Sorry, in my head you resemble The Penguin).

The withdrawal symptoms will soon pass. Never easy when something comes to a sudden end. RHP though is much bigger than one forum.
    I have one thing to say to you my man, BORO GIANT KILLERS!

yes there are other forums but we don't fit in anywhere else that what we have been trying to say.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 19:30
    You were all at each other's throats all the time, on every thread, about every topic, every day.

Edit: I agree with you about the GF though.
    yes it was bliss!
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    30 Oct '15 04:04
    yes it was bliss!
    It was the point of the forum. Peeing completion stuff. Who's got the bigger willy.
  13. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    30 Oct '15 16:41
    i once had a dog named willy,
    his farts smelled of leaves afire...
    he could clear a room, faster'n a witch with a broom,
    those who stayed were sure to expire...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree