What's up?

What's up?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
29 Oct 13

Where there be, there be. Be there be, there be there... be still the night be still the dawn, be still the day and be still, be still.

Moves
29 Oct 13

Originally posted by Trev33
Where there be, there be. Be there be, there be there... be still the night be still the dawn, be still the day and be still, be still.
Another great win for the Blues tonight; you lot winning 4-0 at the moment.

Moves
29 Oct 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Another great win for the Blues tonight; you lot winning 4-0 at the moment.
Yeah i was watching Chelsea, anyone who says Arsenal can win the league need a rethink. Can see Liverpoo putting up a bigger challenge tbh. If i was Moyes i'd want to win soemthing this season, even if it's just the league cup, just to get the post Fergie medal wagon going.

Why does Mata not play more? Guy would walk into every over PL team.

Moves
29 Oct 13

Yeah i was watching Chelsea, anyone who says Arsenal can win the league need a rethink. Can see Liverpoo putting up a bigger challenge tbh. If i was Moyes i'd want to win soemthing this season, even if it's just the league cup, just to get the post Fergie medal wagon going.

Why does Mata not play more? Guy would walk into every over PL team.
Defensive work ethic I think, although he looks more likely to impress now. Lots of choice in midfield.

Moves
29 Oct 13

Defensive work ethic I think, although he looks more likely to impress now. Lots of choice in midfield.
When have you ever seen Lampard tract back? Mata is a much better player.

Moves
29 Oct 13

When have you ever seen Lampard tract back? Mata is a much better player.
Frank plays much more defensive this season; not much point when he was top scoring midfielder in the prem. mata is technically better but has a way to go match franks contribution.

Moves
29 Oct 13

Frank plays much more defensive this season; not much point when he was top scoring midfielder in the prem. mata is technically better but has a way to go match franks contribution.
Mata is technically better than 99% of the midfielders in the PL, and 100% better than any of them in the utd or Liverpoo team.

What did Frank do in games other tan score when he was at his peek?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Oct 13
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Hmm... may my feet wait their turn in line?

Moves
30 Oct 13

What did Frank do in games other tan score when he was at his peek?
Pass, tackle, shoot, block, lead, run. Not sure what you are asking.

Lampard is grossly underrated by the manc and poo brigade, but would have excelled in either team.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
30 Oct 13
1 edit

"The Red Sox won the World Series in 2004 and again in 2007, ending it on the road both times. The last time the Red Sox won it all in Boston was with a victory over the Chicago Cubs on Sept. 11, 1918 -- the ticket price for that game was $1.65. Average ticket price for tonight's game: $2,065." (ESPN News) Note: Red Sox lead 3-2.

Moves
30 Oct 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"The Red Sox won the World Series in 2004 and again in 2007, ending it on the road both times. The last time the Red Sox won it all in Boston was with a victory over the Chicago Cubs on Sept. 11, 1918 -- the ticket price for that game was $1.65. Average ticket price for tonight's game: $2,065." (ESPN News) Note: Red Sox lead 3-2.
Do you mind staying on topic.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
30 Oct 13

My bad for thinking the present topic was competitive professional sports.

Moves
30 Oct 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
My bad for thinking the present topic was competitive professional sports.
Ah, no, it is football (soccer) and specifically the Chelsea and England midfielder Frank Lampard. Are you a fan?

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
30 Oct 13

The topic is "what's up?". If the Redsox are your thing then I guess that's up for you. I like the General Forum. Open minds with no agenda grappling with the world's problems in a spirit of bonhomie.

Anyone going to the Test matches in Oz?

Moves
30 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Pianoman1
The topic is "what's up?". If the Redsox are your thing then I guess that's up for you. I like the General Forum. Open minds with no agenda grappling with the world's problems in a spirit of bonhomie.

Anyone going to the Test matches in Oz?
The Red Sox is GBs thing, mine is Chelsea and in particular Frank Lampard. I hijacked your thread, sorry.