What's up?

What's up?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Oct 13

Originally posted by divegeester
The Red Sox is GBs thing, mine is Chelsea and in particular Frank Lampard. I hijacked your thread, sorry.
No, no. There are no hijackings in the General Forum only the movement from subject to subject and on rare occasions it wends it's way back to the original topic...or not.
I like soup.

Read a book!

Moves
30 Oct 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
I like soup.
Use kip oil?

Moves
30 Oct 13

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Use kip oil?
Pik Louise

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
30 Oct 13

RHP's General Forum taken daily in moderate dosage strength provides extensive benefits to your social awareness, emotional well being and psychological orientation in at least three spheres. What's up - What's down = Net Thumbs.

Moves
31 Oct 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
RHP's General Forum taken daily in moderate dosage strength provides extensive benefits to your social awareness, emotional well being and psychological orientation in at least three spheres. What's up - What's down = Net Thumbs.
In the GF and elsewhere, "Tums" seem to be the thing that needs a prescription had they not been available over the counter.

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
31 Oct 13

The Red Sox is GBs thing, mine is Chelsea and in particular Frank Lampard. I hijacked your thread, sorry.
No problem. Think I'll settle down to watch a good scary film tonight. With a bottle of Burgundy for company. And the wife, of course. In that order....

Moves
31 Oct 13

Originally posted by Pianoman1
No problem. Think I'll settle down to watch a good scary film tonight. With a bottle of Burgundy for company. And the wife, of course. In that order....
Which one? I love the oldies like the 1930s, 40s and 50s stuff from universal and Hammer. Although they are not regarded as scary nowadays.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
31 Oct 13

When good scary films, company and wives are few, a nice bottle of Burgundy and reverie will do (with apologies to Emily).

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
31 Oct 13

Which one? I love the oldies like the 1930s, 40s and 50s stuff from universal and Hammer. Although they are not regarded as scary nowadays.
I'm still a sucker for Christopher Lee films. So dated, almost funny in their attempt at being horrific, but they had chutzpah...

Moves
31 Oct 13

I'm still a sucker for Christopher Lee films. So dated, almost funny in their attempt at being horrific, but they had chutzpah...
As a kid I liked the Lon Chaney (Jr & Sr), Boris Karloff type but as you said now they seem a bit dated and not enough blood...just kidding there's realistic and then there is the realism ones mind can conjure up.