Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Use kip oil?
    Pik Louise
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 22:06
    RHP's General Forum taken daily in moderate dosage strength provides extensive benefits to your social awareness, emotional well being and psychological orientation in at least three spheres. What's up - What's down = Net Thumbs.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 01:28
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    RHP's General Forum taken daily in moderate dosage strength provides extensive benefits to your social awareness, emotional well being and psychological orientation in at least three spheres. What's up - What's down = Net Thumbs.
    In the GF and elsewhere, "Tums" seem to be the thing that needs a prescription had they not been available over the counter.
  4. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 07:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The Red Sox is GBs thing, mine is Chelsea and in particular Frank Lampard. I hijacked your thread, sorry.
    No problem. Think I'll settle down to watch a good scary film tonight. With a bottle of Burgundy for company. And the wife, of course. In that order....
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 07:21
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    No problem. Think I'll settle down to watch a good scary film tonight. With a bottle of Burgundy for company. And the wife, of course. In that order....
    Which one? I love the oldies like the 1930s, 40s and 50s stuff from universal and Hammer. Although they are not regarded as scary nowadays.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 07:28
    When good scary films, company and wives are few, a nice bottle of Burgundy and reverie will do (with apologies to Emily).
  7. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 11:29
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Which one? I love the oldies like the 1930s, 40s and 50s stuff from universal and Hammer. Although they are not regarded as scary nowadays.
    I'm still a sucker for Christopher Lee films. So dated, almost funny in their attempt at being horrific, but they had chutzpah...
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 11:48
    I'm still a sucker for Christopher Lee films. So dated, almost funny in their attempt at being horrific, but they had chutzpah...
    As a kid I liked the Lon Chaney (Jr & Sr), Boris Karloff type but as you said now they seem a bit dated and not enough blood...just kidding there's realistic and then there is the realism ones mind can conjure up.