1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 00:42
    ... of Catharine and the royal kids? Anybody got a clue?

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/10/uk/news-agencies-recall-image-of-catherine-princess-of-wales/index.html

I looked at it at pixel-level in photoshop, can't see what somebody thinks was "manipulated."
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 06:02
    Yeah, there's like this white triangle on her forehead. It looks fake.
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 08:25
    @moonbus

Featured on BBC Breakfast as having been removed by all of the tabloids for being suspected as fake. No comment by the Royal Family powers that be yet.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Mar '24 09:59
    @drewnogal said
    @moonbus

Featured on BBC Breakfast as having been removed by all of the tabloids for being suspected as fake. No comment by the Royal Family powers that be yet.
    No offence meant but the bloody lot of them are fakes.ones a nonce the rest flakey fakes.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 22:45
    @david-burton said
    No offence meant but the bloody lot of them are fakes.ones a nonce the rest flakey fakes.
    Yeah, you can feck off back down to the slums of Manc like the rest of you republican wannabe Irish-Merkin chavs.
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 05:502 edits
    @moonbus said

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/10/uk/news-agencies-recall-image-of-catherine-princess-of-wales/index.html

I looked at it at pixel-level in photoshop, can't see what somebody thinks was "manipulated."
    Manipulated photo or not, I have nothing but good things to say about the Middleton sisters. They're polite, charitable, and good role models for young girls.

The Brit's have the Middleton sisters. The American's have the Kardashians.

Score: Great Britian 2 - USA 0
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 08:14
    @shallow-blue said
    Yeah, you can feck off back down to the slums of Manc like the rest of you republican wannabe Irish-Merkin chavs.
    close about 1/2 Irish 1/3 Scotish the rest English ,Germanic & Norwiegen.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 09:041 edit
    @moonbus said

There are several obvious visual cues. Kate has admitted it was edited by herself. Quite clumsily too.

The issues arise from media editorial policies and the future reliability of publicly published photographs. It’s astonishing that the Palace media team allowed it to go out.

Bit of a storm in a teacup, but there is something else going on with Kate I think.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 09:27
    @divegeester

Something else going on with Kate -- yes, a mysterious abdominal operation. Makes one think of the famous scene in the film Alien where a creature leaps out of John Hurt's belly ...
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 11:14
    @mchill said
    Manipulated photo or not, I have nothing but good things to say about the Middleton sisters. They're polite, charitable, and good role models for young girls.

The Brit's have the Middleton sisters. The American's have the Kardashians.

Score: Great Britian 2 - USA 0
    Yeah, I can hardly wait for Charles and wots-er/name to bug off. They are so last millennium. William and Kate will be fine monarchs for the 21st century.
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 11:56
    @moonbus said

All the kids are smiling.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 15:13
    @moonbus said

I know whats wrong ...The royal Parasites are in it.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 19:27
    @moonbus said
    @divegeester

Something else going on with Kate -- yes, a mysterious abdominal operation. Makes one think of the famous scene in the film Alien where a creature leaps out of John Hurt's belly ...
    Hysterectomy.
    Ovarian cyst or worse.

Could be a reptilian alien I suppose.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 21:331 edit
    @divegeester said
    Hysterectomy.
    Ovarian cyst or worse.

Could be a reptilian alien I suppose.
    All very hush hush, the rumour mill is running wild without a governor. Has she been replaced by a body double??
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '24 21:44
    @moonbus said
    Has she been replaced by a body double??
    Maybe there’s several of her?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree