1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 19:57
    ...you can be sure someone will spit into it, shake off the ashes, and will put their hands in their arrs before rolling pizza dough out or taking bagels to make a sandwich.
    If it is Chinese food, so be prepared for cat's or dog's cræp in it, plus boogers and phlegm.

In take-away curries and Mexican chilies upu also get cigarette butts.
    Bon appetite.
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 21:16
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    ...you can be sure someone will spit into it, shake off the ashes, and will put their hands in their arrs before rolling pizza dough out or taking bagels to make a sandwich.
    If it is Chinese food, so be prepared for cat's or dog's cræp in it, plus boogers and phlegm.

Bon appetite.
    I once ate a cat turd
  3. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 22:04

Bon appetite.
    I rather eat ordered food than shake your hand.
  4. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 22:05

Bon appetite.
    Just stop eating and you won't have the problem.

If this is too hard for you try eating for one person, only, and you may find a lot of your problems vanish.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '17 22:27
    Originally posted by Kegge
    I rather eat ordered food than shake your hand.
    Hi Ulffie, hvordan har du det? Oh yeah, with your right hand...
    You´re punished enough with your own face and hands. I can only imagine how it smells after wænkin´ off.
  6. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    12 Apr '17 10:32
    Hi Ulffie, hvordan har du det? Oh yeah, with your right hand...
    You´re punished enough with your own face and hands. I can only imagine how it smells after wænkin´ off.
    You are still butthurt for me calling you a whiner, aren't you. What are you, twelve?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree