General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    2598
    12 Jan '14 21:29
    What happened to the OP and thread that started with someone being urged to make a decision about Jesus?
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    12 Jan '14 21:30
    It was transferred to Spiritual sub-forum. 😉
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    12 Jan '14 21:54
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    What happened to the OP and thread that started with someone being urged to make a decision about Jesus?
    It's been reincarnated. 😕
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    731
    12 Jan '14 23:49
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    It's been reincarnated. 😕
    Or resurrected, depending on your beliefs.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322241
    12 Jan '14 23:52
    Happy to see it go where it belonged, GF ought to be a light-hearted fun place. That's why separate forums were created for the serious stuff in the first place.
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    13 Jan '14 00:48
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Happy to see it go where it belonged, GF ought to be a light-hearted fun place. That's why separate forums were created for the serious stuff in the first place.
    Well, I was going to discuss a player's behavior (or a chess site code regarding religious agitating) not to start heated spiritual discussion. But the thread took direction of its own...
  7. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    13 Jan '14 01:17
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Well, I was going to discuss a player's behavior (or a chess site code regarding religious agitating) not to start heated spiritual discussion. But the thread took direction of its own...
    See, that's where you went wrong. You should have done a thread like this:

    Someone P1ZZED me off!

    Let's get him, his nick is XXXXXXXX


    Then a witch hunt of epic proportions would have ensued, BUT NO!! 😛
Back to Top