1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 18:52
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    robbie,

I can not speak for the others. They can speak for themselves I can assure you though after your fiasco of 2016 I certainly didn't miss you, in fact I think Russ should have booted you off of the site.

I told you in our private conversations you were going about it all the wrong way, but you failed to take my advice. Russ had to do what he ...[text shortened]... our collusion would be closer to the truth but then you don't like the TRUTH much do you?

-VR
    and yet I am still here and was proclaimed King!
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 19:03
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    and yet I am still here and was proclaimed King!
    robbie,

You are self proclaimed!!! Who else considers you what you think you are. I would give you "KING OF COLLUSION", in a heart beat.

It does baffle us why you are still here though, especially after bad mouthing Russ. Can only figure he must like your Subscription money, and entertainment value, you know what I mean kind like the site CLOWN!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 19:08
    robbie,

You are self proclaimed!!! Who else considers you what you think you are. I would give you "KING OF COLLUSION", in a heart beat.

It does baffle us why you are still here though, especially after bad mouthing Russ. Can only figure he must like your Subscription money, and entertainment value, you know what I mean kind like the site CLOWN!!! 😛 😉

-VR
    take a look at yourself Crusty, a change will do you good.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 19:12
    take a look at yourself Crusty, a change will do you good.
    robbie,

We both know you are the one who needs to take a close look at yourself. You do have changes to make in more than one way, we both know what I am talking about.

-VR
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 19:552 edits
    robbie,

We both know you are the one who needs to take a close look at yourself. You do have changes to make in more than one way, we both know what I am talking about.

-VR
    Check out my home brew blog, you will learn all about polyphenols and proteins, calcium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, Co2, how to build a water profile, How to use PVPP (Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone) and Silica gel, you will learn about the German Hochkurz mash schedule, how to target specific enzymes like Beta Amylase, so many good things. The change will do you good Crusty old bean. You will come away a new and invigorated man, more humane than ever before.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 20:46
    Check out my home brew blog, you will learn all about polyphenols and proteins, calcium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, Co2, how to build a water profile, How to use PVPP (Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone) and Silica gel, you will learn about the German Hochkurz mash schedule, how to target specific enzymes like Beta Amylase, so many good things. The chang ...[text shortened]... od Crusty old bean. You will come away a new and invigorated man, more humane than ever before.
    robbie,

Just another excuse for drinking as far as I am concerned. If it fits your lifestyle then good luck to you with it. IF you need to have it everyday then you do have a problem.

I wouldn't waste my time going to your homebrew blog!!

-VR
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 21:24
    robbie,

Just another excuse for drinking as far as I am concerned. If it fits your lifestyle then good luck to you with it. IF you need to have it everyday then you do have a problem.

I wouldn't waste my time going to your homebrew blog!!

-VR
    Beer is an expression of the human spirit. . . we use technical sciences as a tool to create it but its essence is and always will be a form of art – Handbook of brewing, chapter 2, page 55
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 21:371 edit
    Beer is an expression of the human spirit. . . we use technical sciences as a tool to create it but its essence is and always will be a form of art – Handbook of brewing, chapter 2, page 55
    robbie,

You are a problem drinker, just not ready to admit it yet. "The truth will set you free", John 8:32!

-VR
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 21:41
    What is cheating an expression of?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 21:44
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    You should also visit my blog Flandy Andy for the latest tips on how to turn malted barley into liquid gold.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 21:471 edit
    Andy,

Excellent question for robbie.

I have another for him. Does he think he will be one of the 144,000 chosen ones?

-VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 21:49
    robbie,

You are a problem drinker, just not ready to admit it yet. "The truth will set you free", John 8:32!

-VR
    You are the extremist and have imposed upon yourself certain restriction thats limit altogether your consumption of alcoholic beverages. Fine its your way of dealing with your problem. I simply don't have the same problem. My problems tend to be practical e.g How can I induce Calcium carbonate to dissolve in water, I know, I will dissolve it under pressure with pressurized carbon dioxide! or how can i prevent oxidisation of proteins and polyphenols, i know, I'll boil the water to precipitate out dissolved oxygen and introduce an oxygen savaging substance like sodium metabisulphite. Completely different set of problems.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 21:50
    Andy,

I have another for him. Does he think he will be one of the 144,000 chosen ones?

-VR
    Absolutely not I have no desire to go to heaven. Panic over, problem solved.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 21:52
    Andy,

-VR
    Is that the number of barflies in Scotland? I thought it was much higher.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:08
    Is that the number of barflies in Scotland? I thought it was much higher.
    Andy,

The JW's believe that only 144,000 will be chosen to enter the gates of heaven.

Obviously robbie acknowledges he will not be among those. I wonder why???

I am assuming there are a lot more barflies in Scotland. 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree