1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 15:181 edit
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Actually i think you might find it was stolen from us. Please do the right thing and give it back.

Bagpuss, the saggiest baggiest cloth cat in the whole world, but Shirtycircuit loved him! Sounds like a Metallica drone, doesn't he.
    robbie,

Do us all a favor and try and come up with something original, the same old crap is getting very boring.

My telling you this all the time is probably getting boring as well....(SIGHS)!

-VR
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 15:18
    Actually i think you might find it was stolen from us. Please do the right thing and give it back.

Bagpuss, the saggiest baggiest cloth cat in the whole world, but Shirtycircuit loved him! Sounds like a Metallica drone, doesn't he.
    If you can't beat them with cheating, kill them with boredom.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 18:56
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    If you can't beat them with cheating, kill them with boredom.
    cheer up Flanders, its not so bad. 😵
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 19:00
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    robbie,

Do us all a favor and try and come up with something original, the same old crap is getting very boring.

My telling you this all the time is probably getting boring as well....(SIGHS)!

-VR
    Gee thats bitter and twisted and not a little ironic considering your repeated allegations of cheating, drunkenness and a plethora of other vacuous epithets that you roll out on these forums day in and day out on an industrial scale. 😵
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 19:03
    Gee thats bitter and twisted and not a little ironic considering your repeated allegations of cheating, drunkenness and a plethora of other vacuous epithets that you roll out on these forums day in and day out on an industrial scale. 😵
    robbie,

That was only because you kept denying the TRUTH!!! We showed you stats etc., etc., and you still lied!! Russ put you in your place which was beautiful to see.

-VR
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 19:15
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    robbie,

That was only because you kept denying the TRUTH!!! We showed you stats etc., etc., and you still lied!! Russ put you in your place which was beautiful to see.

-VR
    Self justification. How predictable. How banal! 😵
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 19:24
    Self justification. How predictable. How banal! 😵
    robbie,

I say this to you as someone who use to be a friend, (at least an internet friend) folks would have a lot more respect for you if you admitted your wrong doing and said you were sorry.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree