General Forum

General Forum

  1. Madison Square Garde
    Joined
    03 Jan '06
    Moves
    190722
    08 Sep '13 18:52
    has anybody heard from him, hasn't moved in over 30 days
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    08 Sep '13 19:10
    Originally posted by YEAH BOY
    has anybody heard from him, hasn't moved in over 30 days
    No moves in 34 days or public forum posts since July 25, 2013; disappeared with 17 games in progress.
  3. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88310
    08 Sep '13 19:38
    Taking a break according to a reliable source.
  4. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    1810
    08 Sep '13 22:11
    Fear the worst.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10317
    08 Sep '13 22:13
    No one starts a thread when i don't post or move for 30 days :'(
  6. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    08 Sep '13 22:43
    Originally posted by Trev33
    No one starts a thread when i don't post or move for 30 days :'(
    That's cos you're a Nordie. 😛
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    08 Sep '13 23:48
    Originally posted by Trev33
    No one starts a thread when i don't post or move for 30 days :'(
    Maybe because you've got 'nothing to say'.
  8. Madison Square Garde
    Joined
    03 Jan '06
    Moves
    190722
    09 Sep '13 20:04
    thanks dive
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10317
    09 Sep '13 20:07
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    That's cos you're a Nordie. 😛
    Two countries no border.
  10. Joined
    22 Dec '11
    Moves
    19493
    10 Sep '13 19:44
    Originally posted by YEAH BOY
    has anybody heard from him, hasn't moved in over 30 days
    Got two games with big grinning skulls next to them, I wont use them cos we play regularly, but he might have just issued a press statement to the effect that he is ok and see yer later.
  11. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    1810
    10 Sep '13 19:49
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Got two games with big grinning skulls next to them, I wont use them cos we play regularly, but he might have just issued a press statement to the effect that he is ok and see yer later.
    He's demonstrated that you mean nothing to him.

    Shake the dust off your feet and move on.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97123
    10 Sep '13 20:03
    Depends in which round he was drafted but seems to me I saw he went 17th in the fourth round by Tampa Bay but was then immediately traded to The Kings for future considerations so I'm guessing he's down on their farm team trying to improve his skills.
  13. Joined
    22 Dec '11
    Moves
    19493
    10 Sep '13 20:47
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    He's demonstrated that you mean nothing to him.

    Shake the dust off your feet and move on.
    say it aint so :'(
  14. Joined
    22 Dec '11
    Moves
    19493
    10 Sep '13 20:481 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Depends in which round he was drafted but seems to me I saw he went 17th in the fourth round by Tampa Bay but was then immediately traded to The Kings for future considerations so I'm guessing he's down on their farm team trying to improve his skills.
    What the......🙂
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97123
    10 Sep '13 21:06
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    What the......🙂
    Oh right not everyone on here is from North America...sorry. Those are NHL hockey teams and....ah forget it. It loses the desired effect when you have to explain.🙄
Back to Top