Who are the multiple people?

Who are the multiple people?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australia

Moves
349d

Old Indian, chessisvanity, reinfeld, badradger. That guy who's in jail, too. All multis, but not connected AFAIK.

F

Moves
349d
1 edit

@kewpie said
Old Indian, chessisvanity, reinfeld, badradger. That guy who's in jail, too. All multis, but not connected AFAIK.
The one that used, among many others, the name Enlame [a Canadian guy?] doesn't get banned as far as I can make out but he disappears for a while and buys a new subscription when he returns each time.

F

Moves
349d

@kewpie said
I'm not talking about the folk with a name change or two, but the ones who keep returning under new names after being banned. I'm not clever enough to identify using posting styles or unexpected knowledge of past forum events.

Can anyone offer a string of handles belonging to one individual?
There was @savedbygrace [and a slew of other shortlived names] who also isn't able to disguise the fact he was previously Romans1009, VLP1083 and PB1022. All banned. He'll be back I imagine, assuming he isn't already.

Moves
349d

@kewpie said
Chess is vanity (CIV) trolled the site for a few years with loads of multiple accounts. Executioner Brand reminds me of him a little.

Two morons out of the same padded cell.

รœber-Nerd

Moves
349d

@fmf said
There was @savedbygrace [and a slew of other shortlived names] who also isn't able to disguise the fact he was previously Romans1009, VLP1083 and PB1022. All banned. He'll be back I imagine, assuming he isn't already.
Gad, it's like someone who pees into the wind, over and over. Some people never learn. ๐Ÿ˜ต

Moves
349d

@moonbus said
Gad, it's like someone who pees into the wind, over and over. Some people never learn. ๐Ÿ˜ต
I think he likes to turn up for a bit of attention.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
348d
2 edits

@great-big-stees said
Close. Two dogs, one cat and a bearded dragon.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿ•‍๐Ÿฆบ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‰

CORRECTION: Two dogs, one cat and a bearded Lady dragon.

รœber-Nerd

Moves
348d

@divegeester said
I think he likes to turn up for a bit of attention.
I‘m inclined to think Shav may be right after all, that he‘s involuntarily celibate and just lonely. Not that we‘re such fantastic company …

D

Moves
348d
3 edits

D

Moves
348d

D

Moves
348d

G

Moves
348d

@gambrel said
If these people would come out in the open instead of so deftly concealing themseives.
Like a ninja with an invisibility cloak.

รœber-Nerd

Moves
348d

@moonbus said
10 bucks sez it's gunna be: @RevolvingDoor
Shucks, I called it wrong. It was @DiverAnchor. He didn't last 24 hrs. this time.

Moves
348d

@moonbus said He didn't last 24 hrs. this time.
The RHP immune system is now thoroughly inoculated against returning banned trolls.

G

Moves
347d

@kewpie said
They're all card carrying members of The International Society of Plonkers.