General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94187
    18 Dec '16 18:33
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Did you leave your white van unattended? Hurry, it will be stolen by
    some brown devil. Glass him! Quick!
    I love it when you use the "white van" pun-thing; you really should use it more often.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    19322
    18 Dec '16 18:42
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    What's it got to do with you, you disgusting foreign oik?
    lol

    Thanks for making my evening.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Dec '16 19:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I love it when you use the "white van" pun-thing; you really should use it more often.
    Dive, buddy, it is time for us to have a serious chat. Listen to me,
    please, and believe me when I tell you this with all the love I can
    muster:

    No matter how you look and act and how people perceive you, and
    what you have gone through, you can make friends outside of the
    internet. You can do it.

    Trust me on this one.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94187
    18 Dec '16 19:031 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Dive, buddy, it is time for us to have a serious chat. Listen to me,
    please, and believe me when I tell you this with all the love I can
    muster:

    No matter how you look and act and how people perceive you, and
    what you have gone through, you [b]can
    make friends outside of the
    internet. You can do it.

    Trust me on this one.[/b]
    Are you going to use the "chav" pun, the "puppet" pun or the "unemployed" pun next?
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Dec '16 19:04
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you going to use the "chav" pun or the "unemployed" pun next?
    Try making some friends in real life. It's not too late. You are much more
    than what people can see on the outside. Love you.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94187
    18 Dec '16 19:08
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Try making some friends in real life. It's not too late. You are much more
    than what people can see on the outside. Love you.
    Is this "friends" thing the next exciting installation into your edgy comedic repertoire?
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    18 Dec '16 19:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Is this "friends" thing the next exciting installation into your edgy comedic repertoire?
    I see it hurts. You must be insecure about something.

    But trust me, things have changed. Nobody will judge you. Try to make
    some friends in real life.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    surviving
    Covid-19
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    48729
    19 Dec '16 02:54
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I see it hurts. You must be insecure about something.

    But trust me, things have changed. Nobody will judge you. Try to make
    some friends in real life.
    I'm bewildered by that phrase "try to make friends".
    Do normal people really have to try?

    I think anyone using the phrase doesn't know how friendships are made.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    19 Dec '16 08:10
    Originally posted by wolfgang59

    Do normal people really have to try?
    1. You are correct.

    2. You hit the nail in the head.
  10. Standard memberdrewnogal
    Rocky 2008-2019
    Ecofreak
    Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    40875
    19 Dec '16 18:57
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I can't wait...

    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38354407
    She works very hard and has has great genes. Her mother lived until she was 101. You'll possibly kick the bucket before her.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    19 Dec '16 20:48
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    She works very hard and has has great genes. Her mother lived until she was 101. You'll possibly kick the bucket before her.
    Your wish has been noted.

    Thank you.
  12. Standard memberdrewnogal
    Rocky 2008-2019
    Ecofreak
    Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    40875
    25 Dec '16 15:55
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Your wish has been noted.

    Thank you.
    That's about as stupid as me holding you responsible for the Queen's heavy cold or Zara nee Phillip's miscarriage. Stop being so over sensitive whenever you don't get the response you expect for your impulsive, shocking threads. Learn to take it - you dish it out often enough.
  13. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    25 Dec '16 16:06
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    That's about as stupid as me holding you responsible for the Queen's heavy cold or Zara nee Phillip's miscarriage. Stop being so over sensitive whenever you don't get the response you expect for your impulsive, shocking threads. Learn to take it - you dish it out often enough.
    I'm impulsive and shocking. Just ask my wife. 😉

    But I'm as serious as a heart attack too.
  14. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    25 Dec '16 21:09
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    That's about as stupid as me holding you responsible for the Queen's heavy cold or Zara nee Phillip's miscarriage. Stop being so over sensitive whenever you don't get the response you expect for your impulsive, shocking threads. Learn to take it - you dish it out often enough.
    I'll brush aside your misunderstanding of my post's animus.

    Just because you brought up the miscarriage. Have you seen that bloke's face????? That miscarriage *IS* a Christmas miracle, pure mercy!!!!!
  15. Standard memberdrewnogal
    Rocky 2008-2019
    Ecofreak
    Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    40875
    26 Dec '16 22:17
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I'll brush aside your misunderstanding of my post's animus.

    Just because you brought up the miscarriage. Have you seen that bloke's face????? That miscarriage *IS* a Christmas miracle, pure mercy!!!!!
    So you've never played rugby? What was your sport in your youth?
Back to Top