This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 00:38
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Considering you've always been a turd in the pool, I really don't think Seitse should be at all concerned as to what you think.

Oh, and it's about time for my periodic wishes for all the Gods that may be to crap on you long and often.
    @Hand-of-Hecate: "Last moved 1009 days 21 hours and 13 minutes ago"

About Hand of Hecate:

"Hate and I are old friends. He drives me and writhes me. He twists me and turns me. In the end, my fiendish friend always tries to burn me. Still, he lifted me from the depths of despair and gifted me with the red tinged grace of God's stare. Freedom is the first born of Hate's savage passions. Struggle his older Brother and Pain his abhorrent Mother. An almost tangible smell of blood, sweat and rivers of sh..t lingers and marks the passage of Hate. His gifts are bitter sweet and felt like jittery lightning across one's skin. Yet, smoldering in one's heart of hearts, a bright fire can from such be lit. A shield forged in Hate's firery heart is stronger than the thickest wall crafted from virtue and grace. A sword hammered out from such stern stuff is twisted to be sure, but, carries an edge of which Damocles would be proud and rightfully fearful. Love is a luxury, a comfortable myth and the unrepentant soul of apathy. Love can claim not but half of the roads paved in Hate. Of the roads Love has built many are tainted with irony and scattered with the squandered gifts of the Magi. From love the faithful and virtuous craft the iillusionary last bastion of a fortress of delusion.

"In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said: "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter-bitter," he answered; "But I like it Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart.”"
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Mar '16 00:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    God doesn't have to "fool" humans. We do a good enough job on that all by ourselves.
    Well said.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree