1. Standard memberSunburnt
    🙏🏻
    Some other realm
    Joined
    03 Aug '06
    Moves
    25534
    11 Dec '13 02:23
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    and your source is?
    The Hand.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    121064
    11 Dec '13 02:28
    Originally posted by Sunburnt
    The Hand.
    Gimme 5
  3. Playing with matches
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14634
    11 Dec '13 02:32
    Originally posted by Sunburnt
    The Hand.
    And my hand said he'd never tell. You can't trust anyone these days.
  4. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    42153
    11 Dec '13 02:33
    Sometimes my farts smell of peanuts.
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    violent delights
    have violent ends
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    96777
    11 Dec '13 06:13
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    And my hand said he'd never tell. You can't trust anyone these days.
    Talk to the hand, cos the flange ain't interested.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36374
    13 Dec '13 21:28
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Think frozen pudding on a stick.

    Yeah, I know. Those crazy Americans!
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    12925
    13 Dec '13 21:41
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Think frozen pudding on a stick.

    Yeah, I know. Those crazy Americans!
    Her next question will be 'what's frozen pudding?'
  8. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    14 Dec '13 00:29
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Think frozen pudding on a stick.

    Yeah, I know. Those crazy Americans!
    What sort of pudding? Like rhubarb and custard or trifle or summat?
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    14 Dec '13 00:38
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    What sort of pudding? Like rhubarb and custard or trifle or summat?
    In America it's usually like chocolate or vanilla. In England blood or liver with lung. 😕
  10. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    14 Dec '13 00:44
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    In America it's usually like chocolate or vanilla. In England blood or liver with lung. 😕
    You obviously visited the wrong parts. 😛
Back to Top