Why? (revisited)

Why? (revisited)

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Moves
09 May 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Because "some" of us get really incensed when you say the General Forum is dying.

Obviously, it's not dying.

"I'm not dead yet!

Oh, shut up, you'll be stone cold dead in a moment." -- from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, 1975
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.
- Mark Twain

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 May 14

Originally posted by lolof
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.
- Mark Twain
Precisely.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
09 May 14

Because "some" of us get really incensed when you say the General Forum is dying.

"I'm not dead yet!

Oh, shut up, you'll be stone cold dead in a moment." -- from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, 1975
That's because a list of us jumped in and resuscitated it in time to let it breath again.You never noticed because because someone blew your skirt up over your eyes. However the heart is still weak. We need your help. Don't be late, your shift starts now.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
09 May 14

"I'm not dead yet!

Hi, Suzi. Is it your sense that this public forum's activity volume level has increased or remained that same as in 2013?

Moves
09 May 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Hi, Suzi. Is it your sense that this public forum's activity volume level has increased or remained that same as in 2013?
Well, if I may, for someone who wasn't here in 2013, I feel it's increased.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 May 14

It's obviously increased.

But that's a far cry from saying it was dying.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 May 14

Originally posted by cashthetrash
That's because a list of us jumped in and resuscitated it in time to let it breath again.You never noticed because because someone blew your skirt up over your eyes. However the heart is still weak. We need your help. Don't be late, your shift starts now.
Hey, I'm contributing! 😠

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
09 May 14

It's obviously increased.

But that's a far cry from saying it was dying.
Thank you; and I appreciate your new thread on the breast feeding controversy. Hope you start many more threads in 2014.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
09 May 14

Hey, I'm contributing! 😠
Good then you should file an official formal complaint to redbarons for not placing you in the original Academy's golden list of forum contributors. I'm sure he will ignore you at first like most officials. But the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Keep squeaking and then hurry up and move slow poke. 😀

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 May 14

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Good then you should file an official formal complaint to redbarons for not placing you in the original Academy's golden list of forum contributors. I'm sure he will ignore you at first like most officials. But the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Keep squeaking and then hurry up and move slow poke. 😀
Wut??

This is the first I've heard of this list.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
09 May 14

Wut??

This is the first I've heard of this list.
This thread, page one.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 May 14

This thread, page one.
Shows how much I pay attention.

But then again, I still think he's just an empty hat.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 May 14

I realize comparisons are still odious; however, there are presently 18 active threads here vs. 14 on the Spirituality Forum.

That's a switcheroo! Cool.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 May 14

Hey, I'm contributing! 😠
only to grump