1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 May '19 06:191 edit
    @eladar said
    @Executioner-Brand

All women? No, just my wife.
    No we can safely leave the abuse of all women to you and your fellow right wing misogynists. Hypocrisy is not a strong enough word to describe your twisted world view but I’m afraid it’s all I’ve got.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 May '19 11:47
    @sonhouse said
    Besides, ANYONE can be cold cocked like that. Someone coming at you flying through the air with a kick like that and I don't care if you are the winner of the Iron man competition or Bruce Lee, you will go down. Of course with those dudes, what happens NEXT is another story but ANYONE can be cold cocked ONCE with out of the blue attacks.
    Arnie said he didn't even know he had been kicked, felt like he had been bumped up against which often happens in a crowd.

-VR
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 May '19 13:29
    @kevcvs57 said
    No we can safely leave the abuse of all women to you and your fellow right wing misogynists. Hypocrisy is not a strong enough word to describe your twisted world view but I’m afraid it’s all I’ve got.
    47 percent of the women in the US are against killing unborn babies. Do these women hate women?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 May '19 15:46
    @eladar said
    47 percent of the women in the US are against killing unborn babies. Do these women hate women?
    Hard question to answer!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree