Win a membership!

Win a membership!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
01 Sep 20
1 edit

@uglytoproll said
Want to win a one year membership to this awesome website?

Just be the last person to post in this thread and you will be redhotpawn's newest subscriber!

I've bought about 40 of them so why not give the next one away right? 😉

The thread must close without help from moderators or site admins etc etc.
(etc etc covers anything I didn't think of)
It say "newest subscriber" in the original post, so we can safely assume that the thread was aimed for new People.

Of Course we can post in it, but we are not the intended target Group.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Sep 20

@ponderable said
It sayy "newest subscriber" in the original post, so we can sefely assume that the thread was aimed for new People.

Of Course we can post in it, but we are not the intended target Group.
If it actually were real which I don't believe and I won would give it to a new poster who couldn't afford one.

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
07 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
If it actually were real which I don't believe and I won would give it to a new poster who couldn't afford one.

-VR
If that was really your intention you wouldn't post after a non-Sub, but let them have it...

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
07 Sep 20

Mr Able, my first game was with you so long ago. Are you still traveling a lot? No need for any follow up replies here. This thread has ended....

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Sep 20

@happy-chappy said
Mr Able, my first game was with you so long ago. Are you still traveling a lot? No need for any follow up replies here. This thread has ended....
Really? 😛 🙂

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
07 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
Really? 😛 🙂

-VR
Why not let the non-sub have the free membership?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Sep 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why not let the non-sub have the free membership?
That is my intent providing there is even a free one and it isn't all a farce. I would give it away. We don't know who this new person is, could already be on here. Not everyone pays any mind to the TOS.

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
07 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
That is my intent providing there is even a free one and it isn't all a farce. I would give it away. We don't know who this new person is, could already be on here. Not everyone pays any mind to the TOS.

-VR
Happy Chappy has been here 3 years.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Sep 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Happy Chappy has been here 3 years.
Perhaps he is unable to afford one?.......Had that thought crossed your mind? I never thought about that one. I guess many questions would have to be asked before giving the sub to anyone.

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
08 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
Perhaps he is unable to afford one?.......Had that thought crossed your mind? I never thought about that one. I guess many questions would have to be asked before giving the sub to anyone.

-VR
So if the Person can't afford a Membership it would be a good reprtesentative of the People who have been meant to partake in the first place. Don't you think?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
Perhaps he is unable to afford one?.......Had that thought crossed your mind?

-VR
Exactly!

So let him win the free membership.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Sep 20
1 edit

@ponderable said
So if the Person can't afford a Membership it would be a good reprtesentative of the People who have been meant to partake in the first place. Don't you think?
This my point pondy we don't know if the person is really new or is a member who can't afford one. That would have to be determined somehow. Besides do your really believe anyone would buy 40 new subs? It that were really the case, why would he not just give them away?

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Sep 20

@very-rusty said
This my point pondy we don't know if the person is really new or is a member who can't afford one. That would have to be determined somehow. Besides do your really believe anyone would buy 40 new subs? It that were really the case, why would he not just give them away?

-VR
The point is, if a non-sub posts here why not just let them be the last poster?

Moves
08 Sep 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Exactly!

So let him win the free membership.
I think Rusty should buy him/her a membership as compensation. 600 games played in 3 years, 12 on the go at the moment, perfect candidate for the prize.

Moves
08 Sep 20