1. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    12 Sep '18 11:33
    at age 71 i have decided to look out the window again. i saw my neighbour looking out their window yesterday while walking my dog and i decided that i should take up looking out the window again, even after 30 years since i did it last. i think it will give me a new perspective that should last ( a short ) lifetime.
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Sep '18 13:211 edit
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    at age 71 i have decided to look out the window again. i saw my neighbour looking out their window yesterday while walking my dog and i decided that i should take up looking out the window again, even after 30 years since i did it last. i think it will give me a new perspective that should last ( a short ) lifetime.
    editing

looking into windows will give you a better perspective on your neighbors
    just don't get caught
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Sep '18 08:18
    Originally posted by @mister-moggy
    any news?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree