General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    14 Feb '15
    Moves
    500
    02 Nov '15 21:10
    plan
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2490
    02 Nov '15 21:21
    The "c" word.
  3. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    205635
    02 Nov '15 21:26
    Originally posted by moonbus
    The "c" word.
    another obscene post
    I demand this thread be zapped
  4. Joined
    14 Feb '15
    Moves
    500
    02 Nov '15 21:26
    Originally posted by moonbus
    The "c" word.
    As a moderator I would excuse that because I am impartial.
  5. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89251
    02 Nov '15 21:38
    Originally posted by Jackikhan
    plan
    Ban.
  6. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    205635
    02 Nov '15 21:52
    cow
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    533303
    02 Nov '15 23:09
    wow i just found out i can't post the name of a north linconshire town on here because it includes c--t, thats really going over the top
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    326100
    02 Nov '15 23:16
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    wow i just found out i can't post the name of a north linconshire town on here because it includes c--t, thats really going over the top
    The site contains software that automatically restricts publication of certain letter combinations. I learned that the other week when a totally inoffensive post was deleted. In due course the human moderator overrode it and my post got published after all. I won't put here what it wS as the trigger will kick in again.

    Al, I'm trying to work out what the town was! And I know Lincolnshire! 🙂
  9. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    352202
    02 Nov '15 23:18
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    wow i just found out i can't post the name of a north linconshire town on here because it includes c--t, thats really going over the top
    Scotland was famous for our (former c word)
    Not any more.
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    533303
    02 Nov '15 23:23
    Originally posted by Startreader
    The site contains software that automatically restricts publication of certain letter combinations. I learned that the other week when a totally inoffensive post was deleted. In due course the human moderator overrode it and my post got published after all. I won't put here what it wS as the trigger will kick in again.

    Al, I'm trying to work out what the town was! And I know Lincolnshire! 🙂
    Sc__thorpe
  11. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    352202
    02 Nov '15 23:28
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    Sc__thorpe
    Just want to say, last friday a @@@@ @@@e@@ h@@@@ and then @@@@rch j@@@@@@@@t@@ honestly.

    NOTE the above has been edited by the NWO
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    533303
    02 Nov '15 23:33
    you lost me now
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2490
    03 Nov '15 05:27
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    wow i just found out i can't post the name of a north linconshire town on here because it includes c--t, thats really going over the top
    "Sw _ nk" also trips the automatic obscenity filter because it contains "w _ nk". Word to the wise, you w _ nk er s.
  14. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29885
    03 Nov '15 06:14
    Orange (the way I say it)
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2490
    03 Nov '15 08:49
    ghoti (pronounced "fish"😉
Back to Top