General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14624
    13 Aug '18 01:10
    Answer the "would you rather" question and pose one of your own.

    Would you rather give up ice cream forever or never have ice cream again?
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138436
    13 Aug '18 01:47
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Answer the "would you rather" question and pose one of your own.

    Would you rather give up ice cream forever or never have ice cream again?
    give it up...

    would you rather burn in eternal damnation or nail melania while donald watches???
  3. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    13 Aug '18 04:54
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Would you rather give up ice cream forever or never have ice cream again?
    Would you rather be a squaddie or a screw?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35761
    14 Aug '18 00:35
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Answer the "would you rather" question and pose one of your own.

    Would you rather give up ice cream forever or never have ice cream again?
    Come on...

    That's like asking "Would you rather hit your face with a brick, or a rock?"
  5. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196257
    14 Aug '18 01:32
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    give it up...

    would you rather burn in eternal damnation or nail melania while donald watches???
    Melania without a doubt

    would you rather look under Judge Judy's robe or play chess with a full bladder
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7179
    14 Aug '18 14:07
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Come on...

    That's like asking "Would you rather hit your face with a brick, or a rock?"
    Ah, but would you rather hit yout face with a brick, or a brick with your face?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10559
    14 Aug '18 14:41
    This is the 3rd time I have popped into this thread hoping it would make sense.
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138436
    14 Aug '18 14:55
    would you rather pop into a thread or pop a zit???
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97046
    14 Aug '18 17:46
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    would you rather pop into a thread or pop a zit???
    Has anyone "popped into" the new reality show, "Doctor Pimple Popper"?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52766
    14 Aug '18 19:26
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    Melania without a doubt

    would you rather look under Judge Judy's robe or play chess with a full bladder
    I don't think a full bladder knows how to play chess......
  11. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138436
    14 Aug '18 20:05
    would you rather be frustrated by the left hand, or frustrated by the right hand???
  12. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29912
    14 Aug '18 23:20
    Would you rather have a forum discussion with Dive and FMF, or get your ass kicked by Suzianne?
  13. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88248
    16 Aug '18 23:02
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Would you rather have a forum discussion with Dive and FMF, or get your ass kicked by Suzianne?
    You've still got sweaty palms over her haven't you?
  14. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29912
    16 Aug '18 23:041 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You've still got sweaty palms over her haven't you?
    Yes, I do. 😳

    Edit: I'm pretty sure she feels the same about me too. 😉
  15. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88248
    16 Aug '18 23:14
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    I'm pretty sure she feels the same about me too. 😉
    She’s a mature woman and what are you, 16?
Back to Top