@divegeester said
    Have you been checking my bottom again?
    Of course I have, i care for you.
  2. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    08 Aug '20 09:04
    @divegeester said
    It read to me like another Persecuted Pete special; using emotive superlatives to generate some traction to his whinny post.
    Great alliteration, but somewhat diluted by all the subsequent whining posts!

Now what begins with D? hmmm.
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    08 Aug '20 09:44
    @petewxyz said

Dreadful digression due to developmental delays? 🙂
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 11:06
    @petewxyz said
    Stop whining about “attacks” and start addressing the points made; your posting makes me cringe at times you big girls blouse.
  5. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 18:56
    @divegeester
    🥱
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 21:21
    @petewxyz said
    D for Divvy.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 21:23
    @wolfgang59 said
    D for Divvy.
    Did goad help you with that, nay he would come up with something much better! 😛 😉

-VR
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 06:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 06:37
    @petewxyz said
    @divegeester
    🥱
    If I bore you so much Peety, then why do you follow me around the forums yanking on my trouser leg like a toddler seeking attention?
  10. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 08:25
    @divegeester said
    If I bore you so much Peety, then why do you follow me around the forums yanking on my trouser leg like a toddler seeking attention?
    Scroll up the page. This little chat starts in response to you commenting on me to Suzianne. You start the playground name calling again. Yes, it's preceded by a reasonable and measured comment on your 'knight in shining armour theory', but I think we both know where that one begins. So who is provoking responses from who? Now I am sure you will need to have the last word and then we'll leave it there however provocative a wording you manage to find. Best wishes.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 09:12
    @divegeester said
    I have before called out your ludicrous fantasy claims for what they are, do I really have to do it again?
    You can do what you want, you're (presumably) an adult.

Of course that includes making as big a fool out of yourself as you want. I can only caution you against it, and of course you won't listen to me because, you know, I'm only a woman, and we're supposed to be the hysterical ones. I feel sorry for you in that it's your mind that you've developed into a concrete bunker, keeping you safe from dangerous ideas like women being in control of their own lives. Fear is the mind-killer, because it binds our thoughts and actions as securely as quick-drying concrete.

"Mother did it need to be so high?"
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 09:23
    @petewxyz said

How about "District Attorney Dive" since he's always putting people he doesn't like on trial?

I know, it's not perfectly alliterative, but you can always use the acronym and call him "DAD".
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 11:15
    @petewxyz said
    You start the playground name calling again. Yes, it's preceded by a reasonable and measured comment on your 'knight in shining armour theory', but I think we both know where that one begins. So who is provoking responses from who? Now I am sure you will need to have the last word and then we'll leave it there however provocative a wording you manage to find. Best wishes.
    I think you’ll find this latest exchanged began with you accusing me of “attacking” people.

Grow up mate.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 11:17
    @suzianne said
    You can do what you want, you're (presumably) an adult.
    Thanks, I will continue to spot your hypocrisy with the same frequency as you “attack” (TM by Petewxyz) me.

Your move.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 11:18
    @suzianne said
    How about "District Attorney Dive" since he's always putting people he doesn't like on trial?
    Why do you keep “attacking” (TM Petewxyz) Very Rusty?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree