1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No idea Mildred.
    The question was addressed to huckleberryhound.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:302 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I wonder if your family fantasize about you engaging in violence in a situation where it was necessary to protect them from danger? 😉
    Really? I would have thought Gestapo uniformed interrogators would be more your thing Mildred, I am sure if you ask Huck he could find a game that suits your taste.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:321 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    The question was addressed to huckleberryhound.
    Do you have any mode other than interrogator Mildred?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:40
    Do you have any mode other than interrogator Mildred?
    I'd be curious to know whether you'd ever engaged in any simulated killing when playing Assassins Creed and how doing that - to your way of thinking - is "morally sound" while other people watching Harry Potter films is not.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:451 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'd be curious to know whether you'd ever engaged in any simulated killing when playing Assassins Creed and how doing that - to your way of thinking - is "morally sound" while other people watching Harry Potter films is not.
    Yes of course you would, its just the kind of thing that a one dimensional cardboard cut-out single mode interrogator would be curious about. 😵
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Don't you have any mode other than interrogator?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:48
    yes of course you would, its just the kind of thing that a one dimensional cardboard cut-out single mode interrogator would be curious about.
    For what it's worth, I see nothing "morally" wrong with either Assassins Creed or watching Harry Potter. But it would be interesting to hear why you enjoying the former is morally sound while other people enjoying the latter is something you moralize about and deem to be morally unsound.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    For what it's worth, I see nothing "morally" wrong with either Assassins Creed or watching Harry Potter. But it would be interesting to hear why you enjoying the former is morally sound while other people enjoying the latter is something you moralize about and deem to be morally unsound.
    Sorry Mildred, no interrogations today.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:49
    Don't you have any mode other than interrogator?
    I'm trying to engage you in a discussion about your sense of morality when it comes to the entertainment provided by video games and films. But I seem to have touched on a nerve.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 10:571 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'm trying to engage you in a discussion about your sense of morality when it comes to the entertainment provided by video games and films. But I seem to have touched on a nerve.
    yes Mildred but I have had enough of your interrogations.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 11:05
    yes Mildred but I have had enough of your interrogations.
    With hindsight, tackling you on your hypocrisy may not have been the way to engage you. I get the picture ~ Other people enjoying Harry Potter bad, robbie enjoying Assassins Creed good. Watching the Olympics bad, robbie watching the Olympics good. 🙄
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 11:05
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    http://zerotimedilemma.com/
    Apologies for the tangent.
  13. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 11:071 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Apologies for the tangent.
    Might i suggest some sort if room yous could use for the purposes of having this kind of discussion?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 11:10
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Might i suggest some sort if room yous could use for the purposes of having this kind of discussion?
    Your topic is about a video game. And Assassins Creed was mentioned. The micro-topic arose organically. Sorry about that.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 13:391 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your topic is about a video game. And Assassins Creed was mentioned. The micro-topic arose organically. Sorry about that.
    Sirs,
    LOL....Gets some popcorn, sitting back enjoying the comedy show! Thanks Guys.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree