“The Silent Treatment”

“The Silent Treatment”

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Sep 21

@divegeester said
Even this little comment is lifted from what I was saying to you. You really have no ideas of your own do you. You must be the most boring person I’ve ever met in my entire life.
Hey you want to keep bringing up about removing posts.

I'll keep up brining up the EURO 2020 thread where you removed posts with double digit red thumbs, had others removed by the Moderators.

Some talk about showing your bare butt if I'd come back to the clan......That makes me laugh out loud seriously! 😛 😉

-VR

Moves
21 Sep 21

@very-rusty said

Some talk about showing your bare butt if I'd come back to the clan......That makes me laugh out loud seriously! 😛
You won’t be back, the leadership think you’re a blithering self-important numptie.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Sep 21
2 edits

@divegeester said
You won’t be back, the leadership think you’re a blithering self-important numptie.
Then let the leadership tell me that if it is a FACT! What makes you think I'd go back even if you left the clan.

LOL....I see your rating slowly coming up 70 points more up 1000 something now? 😉
I suggest a few more weaker opponents for you to play! 🙂

I believe everyone knows what you do for the Clan and what I did for the clan. You just get added on if it is considered a won challenge for a few more points. I know, I use to have you in many of my challenges where you lost both games. So perhaps you should quit while your well behind.

-VR

Moves
21 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
I believe everyone knows what you do for the Clan and what I did for the clan.
You were comprehensively and publicly recognised for your contribution by both myself and the clan leader when you decided to flounce off in a egocentric fit of self-importance. The quality of your chess efforts for the clan has never been in question, which in itself underlines how much of an interpersonal embarrassment and back-stabbing weasel you became because you couldn’t get your own way. This is the elephant in your tiny room.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Sep 21
2 edits

@divegeester said
You were comprehensively and publicly recognised for your contribution by both myself and the clan leader when you decided to flounce off in a egocentric fit of self-importance. The quality of your chess efforts for the clan has never been in question, which in itself underlines how much of an interpersonal embarrassment and back-stabbing weasel you became because you couldn’t get your own way. This is the elephant in your tiny room.
Don't even think of putting yourself on the same level of your Clan Leader, you are far below him.

Instead of making a fool of yourself here, why not go in the Clan Forum and speak up for your clanmate under attack?

You are of no importance what so ever exception being a mouth piece. and a few bonus points. Let me know when you start getting 100 plus wins a year for the clan gooster. There is no comparison to my worth and yours, none!

A stabbing weasel? For what telling the TRUTH!!!

-VR

Moves
21 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
Instead of making a fool of yourself here, why not go in the Clan Forum and speak up for your clanmate under attack?
What are you on about?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Sep 21

@divegeester said
What are you on about?
I am talking about one of your clanmates being accused of sandbagging in the Clan Forum. You should be in there backing him up, instead of your childishness in this thread. Don't you support your Clanmates?

-VR

Moves
21 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
I am talking about one of your clanmates being accused of sandbagging in the Clan Forum. You should be in there backing him up, instead of your childishness in this thread. Don't you support your Clanmates?

-VR
I’ve seen it. We have a clan strategic approach to the issue.

You can stand down and go back to your faux concern for HandyAndy.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Sep 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
I’ve seen it. We have a clan strategic approach to the issue.

You can stand down and go back to your faux concern for HandyAndy.
First you seen it is me pointing it out to you.

Now go say something in his defence.

All you think about is yourself.

Are you NOT concerned about Andy?

-VR

Moves
21 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
First you seen it is me pointing it out to you.
No, I saw it when it was first posted and it was discussed in our private clan forum.

Moves
21 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
Now go say something in his defence.
No.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Sep 21

@divegeester said
No, I saw it when it was first posted and it was discussed in our private clan forum.
So it was decided the Present and past clan leader would handle it is what you're saying?

-VR

Moves
21 Sep 21

@very-rusty said

Are you NOT concerned about Andy?
You didn’t like the guy and he didn’t like you. Your constant virtue-signaling and street-corner hand wringing are toe-curling.

Moves
21 Sep 21

@very-rusty said
So it was decided the Present and past clan leader would handle it is what you're saying?

-VR
It’s none of your business.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Sep 21

@divegeester said
You didn’t like the guy and he didn’t like you. Your constant virtue-signaling and street-corner hand wringing are toe-curling.
Then why did we chat in P.M.'s?

You know nothing!

-VR