1. Joined
    22 Jul '07
    Moves
    17 Dec '10 14:41
    I had an opponent in a clan game who is more than sour grapes over the fact that he hung a piece and lost his game. He keeps accusing me of cheating and being unfair and insists the game should be a draw.

I asked him to stop contacting me and he refuses to do so. He threatened to report me (I have no idea what possible offense he can claim I've done) and I told him to do whatever he needs to do, but to stop contacting me. He won't stop contacting me and whining about his lost game.

What can be done about this? I want Bag3 to grow up and leave me alone.

Thanks
  2. Joined
    18 Mar '10
    Moves
    17 Dec '10 14:47
    You could just add him to your 'Ignore List' which is in 'My Home' to block any further messages.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 00:19
    You might also send a PM to his clan leader, who I'm sure wouldn't be happy about his behaviour. He's dragging the whole clan into disrepute.
  4. Joined
    25 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 01:30
    Sorry to hear this. I am his clan leader and if this continues please inform me.
    Skafi.
  5. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 01:371 edit
    Originally posted by Skafi
    Sorry to hear this. I am his clan leader and if this continues please inform me.
    Skafi.
    He was calling me names too, he said he's going to T-bag me, whatever that means?.
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 07:52
    Originally posted by leestatic
    He was calling me names too, he said he's going to T-bag me, whatever that means?.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=T-bag
  7. Joined
    25 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 08:38
    Originally posted by leestatic
    Now this is interesting, leestatic and bag3 have never played each other on RHP as anyone can verify! So how did this come about leestatic?
  8. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    18 Dec '10 15:023 edits
    He just likes to say "teabagging"
  9. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    20 Dec '10 02:10
    Originally posted by Skafi
    Now this is interesting, leestatic and bag3 have never played each other on RHP as anyone can verify! So how did this come about leestatic?
    I think it is called sarcasm 😛
  10. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 00:28
    Originally posted by adramforall
    I think it is called sarcasm 😛
    Lol, at least a few of us got that one...
    Seriously though, if anybody carried on at me in the manner indicated, I'd just inform him that a). he was now on ignore list and b). I'd reported him but that I will send further feedback informing admin that the problem had ceased IF indeed he does intend do so....let him report you if he considers his actions justifiable, it just makes the chap look that more a fool.
  11. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '11 12:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 17:11
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Finally, a voice of reason.

P-
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 19:30
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Finally, a voice of reason.

P-
    He could break his face like you could. 😛
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Jan '11 19:30
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Lol, at least a few of us got that one...
    Seriously though, if anybody carried on at me in the manner indicated, I'd just inform him that a). he was now on ignore list and b). I'd reported him but that I will send further feedback informing admin that the problem had ceased IF indeed he does intend do so....let him report you if he considers his actions justifiable, it just makes the chap look that more a fool.
    Always best to send a ticket, if you think the opponent is a dirty cheating scumbag.

Do you agree?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree