1. High Wycombe, UK
    Moves
    19 Sep '12 20:26
    Is there a good reason why the Analysis Board always opens up in a window that is just slightly too small to fit everything on without scrolling?
  2. High Wycombe, UK
    Moves
    21 Sep '12 11:47
    It would be good to relocate game history to the right as another column. That way the Analysis window would be similar in shape to most computer screens, and we could all see a lot more of the useful info without scrolling.
  3. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    21 Sep '12 12:40
    I can see everything without scrolling. I assume you have the analysis board window at full size?
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Sep '12 13:05
    Originally posted by dm7
    Is there a good reason why the Analysis Board always opens up in a window that is just slightly too small to fit everything on without scrolling?
    Doesn't happen to me. What web browser do you use?

Richard
  5. High Wycombe, UK
    Moves
    21 Sep '12 17:28
    Hmm.
    I've tried Firefox and IE, they both do the same.
    The Analysis board always appears NOT full screen regardless of whether the main browser window is maximized or not.
    I can see the first 7 lines of Game History.
    If there are more that 7 lines of game History, I have to scroll to see the most recent line. Alternatively, I have to stretch the Analysis Board window slightly.
  6. Mililani, Hawaii
    Moves
    20 Oct '12 02:47
    Same problem, all of the above. Help, please!
  7. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    20 Oct '12 15:28
    Originally posted by Vince123
    Same problem, all of the above. Help, please!
    Are you not able to re size the analyze board?
    Hover the mouse over the bottom right hand corner of the board until a diagonal arrow appears ann then pull it down.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree