Analyze the board feature

Analyze the board feature

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S

Moves
16 Mar 03

How about a feature that brings up a separate window with the current position of the game you are playing where you can move the pieces around to look at different lines of play.
-Bob

t

Moves
17 Mar 03

Originally posted by SkipSlot
How about a feature that brings up a separate window with the current position of the game you are playing where you can move the pieces around to look at different lines of play.
-Bob
I would also like that.

-mike

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
17 Mar 03

This is going to happen, but probably not for a couple more months.

-Russ

l
Free Thinker

New York City

Moves
17 Mar 03

Could you tie it into a pared down version of Rival chess? Since that program is already available for pawnstars, maybe a version that has the computer AI removed would be useful. Clicking on a button in the details section of the game would open a copy of this 'lite' version of Rival chess with the FEN position of the board already loaded in. All that would be required is that the person download this reduced version of the Rival Chess.

I just thought it might save you some time, anyway. I guess Rival would have to be configured as a browser plug-in, but that doesn't seem like it would be that difficult.

-mike

p
tiger

New Jersey, USA

Moves
17 Mar 03

Originally posted by Russ
This is going to happen, but probably not for a couple more months.

-Russ
Could you have a button to restore the correct current position after we try a line?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
17 Mar 03

Of course - no problem.

-Russ