Archiving

Standard memberZob
Help 21 Apr '07 00:01
  1. Joined
    19 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Apr '07 00:01
    My regular opponent and i simultaneously started a rematch game...how do i archive one for later?
  2. Standard memberJamin
    Irresponsible Quoter
    0 games mating
    Moves
    21 Apr '07 00:43
    Originally posted by Zob
    My regular opponent and i simultaneously started a rematch game...how do i archive one for later?
    Just hit "Manage games" on the blue colored bar at the top of the screen (when in "my games" view) and check the box next to that game. Then go to the left of the screen and hit 'move to folder' and click on that and archive that bad boy.

You might want to create another folder for that purpose... the archive folder is most useful as a place to put completed games. Especially if you get a lot of games going!

[threadid]64911[/threadid\]
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '07 03:08
    Originally posted by Zob
    You could just delete it with no consequences if less than two moves [each] have been made.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 Apr '07 13:04
    Also, if you archive... the clocks keep running. Not sure that matters if you are friends, but something to consider.

P-
  5. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Apr '07 00:58
    Originally posted by Jamin
    Just hit "Manage games" on the blue colored bar at the top of the screen (when in "my games" view) and check the box next to that game. Then go to the left of the screen and hit 'move to folder' and click on that and archive that bad boy.

You might want to create another folder for that purpose... the archive folder is most useful as a place to put completed games. Especially if you get a lot of games going!

[threadid]64911[/threadid\]
    Thread 64911

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree