1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    07 Sep '04 11:54
    Hey,

it hasn't really affected me, but I don't think its right. When I first joined, I was obviously on a provisional rating. Without seeing the request for provisional people not to join, I joined a few tournaments, 1 being for people less than 1250. I wasn't the only 1 and I think there is a 2100 player in that same tournament.

Should we not have been banned from the banded tournies in the interests of fairness. We also may have spoiled the tournie for a lot of people, who could have had some great games amongst similarly rated players.

I know it was mostly my fault, but it was a complete accident due to being new to the site, and I don't think the problem will go away either. I also know that the point of subscribing is tournaments, clans etc, but even if provisional people were banned from banded tournies, they could still enter a lot of other types.

D
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Sep '04 12:12
    Provisional players will be ineligible for all new banded tournaments in about, oh, I would say about 2 hours.

(when a fix goes up)

-Russ
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    07 Sep '04 12:55
    Originally posted by Russ
    Provisional players will be ineligible for all new banded tournaments in about, oh, I would say about 2 hours.

(when a fix goes up)

-Russ
    Woa, I wouldn't expect faster service than that in my local globally marketed mass produced nutritionally devoid fast "food" "restaurant".

sorry, can't bring myself to saying their name,

D
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Sep '04 12:57
    Well, truth is, I started making the change this morning, and I was testing when I saw your post.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree